[[caption-width-right:350:"Thanks Gumball!" "Whatever man."]]
* In "The Extras", one of the cardboard cutout people from "The Sweaters" tries to get his change out from another one's back pockets. However, they both have their arms frozen in place above their head, so the one going for said change ends up suggestively poking his face around the other one's butt.
* In "The Flower," during one of Gumball's tirades about Leslie he calls him a "Self Pollinator." If you know anything about reproduction in flowers and plants, he basically just called Leslie a jack-off.
* "The Dress" seemed to fling everything it could past the radar:
** Gumball having an ImagineSpot that the two of them are married... and he's surrounded by cat/fish babies while Darwin comes home and yells, "[[MisterSeahorse I WANT MORE KIDS!]]" What [[CrossesTheLineTwice really crosses the line]] with that scene is not only are they both children, but they're also both ''siblings through adoption''.
* Some episodes show Gumball naked, but with pixelation on his cereal-covered nothing.
* The plot for "The Third" seemed like it was talking about ménage à trois and, later, infidelity.
-->'''Darwin:''' Three best friends? Won't that be a bit... weird?\\
'''Gumball:''' It's only weird if we make it weird. Do you find it weird?\\
'''Darwin:''' Not if you don't.
* Channel/Episode descriptions might not be directly tied to the studio that made the show, but one of the ''official'' episode descriptions for "The Ghost" didn't sound like it belonged to a kid's show.
--> "The Ghost": Carrie the Ghost often uses Gumball's body but now he has to learn how to say "no" to her, which may prove to be an extremely difficult thing to do considering Carrie normally uses his body against his will anyway.
** In addition, the binge-eating scenes parody the similarly-shot music video for Music/TheProdigy's "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf1KaRjOg9g Smack My Bitch Up]]," which includes a lot of scenes of sex, drug abuse, and violent, disturbing images (at least in the uncut, not-on-a-music-video-channel version).
* "The End":
** At the beginning of the episode, Gumball and Darwin both sit on their couch lifelessly flicking through TV channels and eating junk food — with the appearance of being stoned throughout the entire scene with red-rimmed eyes, which could realistically mean they stayed up all night, but, for the purposes of this trope page, their behavior is similar to that of stoners. A sample conversation:
-->'''Darwin:''' Can you think of any better way to spend our lives?\\
'''Gumball:''' Dude...I can't even think. Is my heart still beating?\\
''(Darwin feels for a pulse. Six seconds pass before Gumball's heart starts beating again.)''
* "The Pressure":
** The part where the girls are (falsely) bragging about who got the older boyfriend, the entire segment counts, but the gold is when Carrie says "mine is so old that he doesn`t have teeth."
** Another example:
---> '''Gumball:''' ''(while doing high dive to save Darwin from a girlfriend)'' On one hand, I create a diversion and save Darwin. On the other hand, I splash Penny and look like- [[CurseCutShort *SMACK*]]
** At the end of the episode, Gumball and Darwin [[HoYay once again kiss each other (by accident this time), and leave with a post-kiss-afterglow]]. And they ''liked'' it.
*** This is made worse by Banana Joe yelling [[AmbiguouslyGay "Pals before gals!" afterwards]], which is a G-rated version of saying, "Bros before hoes."
* In "The Party", Gumball is searching for a date to the party, his observation of Teri (a bear made of paper) has a strange double meaning.
--> '''Gumball:''' She's a little flat.
** While the party is being busted wide open by Principal Brown and Ms. Simian, Alan ''motorboated'' two balloons.
** Also, in the end where Rachel's parents arrive we see Principal Brown and Ms. Simian in a ''closet''. They were visibly surprised.
* In "The Genius", Gumball tries conversing with a couple of nerds. When he fails, one of the nerds calls him a "gluteus maximus", which we should all know what it really refers to.
* In "The Mustache", Gumball, Darwin, and Anais accidentally take their Dad's 'supplements' that he was going to use to impress his wife (and make his man-boobs stick up). [[http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/gumball/video/?episodeID=8a250ab033a26e480133cbaa94270174 Really]].
** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhWWZ7Fb9nk Also:]]
---> '''Gumball:''' Man, What a pile of beans.
---> '''Darwin:''' Dude, watch your language, you'll get us in trouble.
---> '''Gumball:''' Well I'm sorry Darwin but it is. It's a big, steaming, pile of beans.
** The way Gumball's tail was [[FreudWasRight hulking out]].
* In "The Poltergeist", where Mr. Robinson explains to Gumball and Darwin how he and his wife would argue, sometimes six times a day, sometimes in public, even once in their sleep! Anyone who is or was married (or in a similar long-term committed relationship) will recognize what he is really talking about.
* A scene in "The Fight" has Gumball running through the girls shower room.
** Another right after that has Gumball running across the bottom of the pool, past a one-eyed octopus wearing a diving mask and snorkel. When Tina swims past it right after, it ejects yellow 'ink' into the water.
* The "baby sitter" Richard almost hired in "The Responsible" is named [[http://images.wikia.com/theamazingworldofgumball/images/5/50/AlbertThePervert.jpg Albert the Pervert]] in the concept art. Some concept art shows him as a '''pair of underwear''', with an unsavory grin. In short, it's ''really'' disturbing that he wanted to sit on Anais.
** In that same episode, Darwin [[HoYay kisses Gumball while they were drowning]]. Granted, it was to give him air, but he does it even though Gumball was clearly not okay with it.
* In "The Fridge," Nicole and her family go to a paintball arena for a family outing. Outside of the arena, there's [[http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/theamazingworldofgumball/images/thumb/8/8f/ElmorePaintball.png/1000px-ElmorePaintball.png a sign]] that lists the types of events they can cover, two of which are ''adult parties'' and ''[[StagParty stag parties]]''!
* From "The Flower"
--> '''Gumball:''' Wait, did you just say he was your cousin?
--> '''Penny:''' Well duh, everyone knows.
--> '''Gumball:''' Well duh, I didn't.
--> '''Leslie:''' [[AmbiguouslyGay There's a lot of things you don't know about me Gumball.]]
--> '''Gumball:''' Oh...
* "The Banana" presents us with two such instances:
** Mr. Small's "herbal tea" gives him some [[GRatedDrug adverse effects]]; most notably towards the end of the episode, where after taking a sip [[http://images.wikia.com/theamazingworldofgumball/images/6/6b/AHerbalInfusion.png his eyes begin to get weird and his face gets all loose.]]
*** After Gumball and Darwin leave, Mr. Small proceeds to let out a "WOO-HOO!", like that "herbal tea" is more enjoyable than it should be...
** When Darwin is raiding Joe's locker, he pulls out ''a jockstrap'' and tells Gumball to chew on it. You just '''''know''''' that the writers knew exactly what they were doing since neither of them address what it actually is.
*** On top of that, when handed the jockstrap, Gumball looks at it with absolute disgust, and then he pretends to chew on it when he obviously is not and does not want to.
** Darwin chews up Joe's pen from the locker. Later in the episode Joe says "I'm not even gonna tell you where he had to hide it to keep it safe", Darwin then starts wiping his tongue in disgust.
* Anytime Banana Joe takes off his peel. [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJz4nW0pYUc It was even in a promo.]]
* "The Job" has a scene where Gumball and Darwin are delivering a pizza to a couple of pizza-headed people, which they apparently consider to be their new child. As the father is paying Gumball, he accidentally drops the box while reaching for the money he gives them, [[http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120919162343/theamazingworldofgumball/images/e/ee/Job10.png which completely horrifies the couple]]. Yes people, a children's cartoon just got away with [[BlackComedy Dead Baby Comedy]].
** Even worse, Darwin slips on the dead pizza baby as they run away, further smearing its tomato sauce, or as the pizza couple see it; '''blood''', on the concrete.
* In "The Bumpkin", when a bee appears Gumball hides himself from it ''in Nicole's skirt''.
** During the party montage, Gumball funnels Idaho with a [[FrothyMugsOfWater soda bong]].
* In "The Storm", Gumball has to "inflate" Alan the balloon in the school bathroom. Just before he does it the scene skips to them then leaving the bathroom with a disgusted look on his face while Alan has an ''incredibly'' happy look on his. It should be noted the orifice that Gumball inflated Alan with, the only one his body has, he also uses to breath, eat, and excrete.
** Just before the scene change, Alan's knot deflates slightly, cause it to moving upward [[SomethingElseAlsoRises in a rather questionable manner.]]
* In "The Lesson" a bear literally pops a cupcake's cherry. Prompting this dialog.
--> '''Gumball:''' Did you see what that bear did to that guy's cherry?
** Also the rather...suggestive calender that Principal Brown planned on giving Miss Simian.
* In "The Voice", Gumball takes Tobias's towel and spanks him with it in the middle of the school corridor.
* In "The Castle", Gumball, Darwin and Anais [[TotemPoleTrench disguise themselves as a pizza delivery man]] to get back into their house full of party animals. Being at the bottom of the disguise, the way Anais hands over the receipt probably couldn't be any more wrong.
--> '''Hot Dog Guy:''' "Uh... you can keep it."
* In "The Internet", Gumball tries to enter the Internet by scanning himself without his clothes on. It doesn't work, but it does give Darwin a nice close up photo of Gumball's privates. Afterwards, Darwin [[BrainBleach tries to wash his eyes out]].
** The Internet also tells Gumball and Darwin to "get bent", a phrase that's usually considered at least moderately profane. It was one of the many catch-phrases of Bart Simpson in the early days of ''TheSimpsons'' when it garnered controversy over Bart's behavior.
* In "The Sidekick" Gumball who was explaining to Darwin why he is a sidekick [[http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130520202506/theamazingworldofgumball/images/6/6e/Gum_finger.png lifted his paw suspiciously]].
* In "The Fan", [[StalkerWithACrush Sarah]] watches Gumball undress during the song, then later in the song is shown wearing and sniffing Gumball's clothes and watching him while he sleeps.
* In "The Joy" when Ms. Simian zips up Banana Joe, some of his "banana" gets stuck in the zipper, [[http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140614211540/theamazingworldofgumball/images/5/56/Tumblr_n76du6x3eG1su1nd0o1_1280.png prompting a very painful looking reaction]], reminiscent of that one scene in ''TheresSomethingAboutMary''...
** Pretty much the whole episode. Gumball's and Darwin's (and everyone else's) behavior looks eerily similar to a drug trip (though it's supposed to be a parody of zombie movies).
** In the same episode, Ms. Simian has a poster in her office that says "Say No To Racism". Granted, they make it clear that racism is a bad thing, but to acknowledge that it even exists, in a Y7-rated show no less, is pretty surprising.
* This exchange in "The Recipe":
-->'''Gumball''': We have to do it exactly like they did!
-->'''Darwin''': Does that mean I have to wear a mustache and we should, you know, kiss?
-->'''Gumball''': Ehh, no. And for the record, I would be the one with the mustache.
** He's basically saying that, if they were a couple, he would be the one with the pants in their relationship.
* In "The Fraud" all the school faculty are revealing their own lies. [[LadyLooksLikeADude The Coach's]] is "[[CrossDressingVoice And I'm not a woman...]] [[spoiler:who can say she's never lied on her résumé either."]]
** How about Principal Brown's plan to [[spoiler: BLOW UP THE SCHOOL?]]
* In "The Void", Mr. Small's explanation for how he's so good at navigating the crazy otherwordly dimension of the world's mistakes is that he's [[TheStoner "used to feeling pretty spaced out."]]