* Open on Miss Grotke at the end of a lecture: "And that is what is meant by 'The Birds and the Bees'."
* "Parents' Night": The faux Spinellis (a biker couple that Spinelli hired to pose as her parents) ask Ms. Grotke for [[FrothyMugsOfWater "brews"]].
* "To Finster With Love" has Finster and the janitor, Hank, hook up. One of the shots in their FallingInLoveMontage involves Finster laughing happily while riding around on a vibrating floor buffer.
** While minor compared to most examples, there was also a fairly long cut of Finster starring at Hank's visible butt crack.
* From "The Great Jungle Gym Standoff":
-->'''Spinelli:''' Last one on Ole' Rusty has to give Ms. Finster a sponge bath!
-->'''Randall:''' Hey, that's my job!
* Principal Prickly's brother, a principal at another school, [[CompensatingForSomething boasts a much larger flagpole in front of his school.]]
-->'''Prickly:''' "Oh, that's just ''unseemly!''
* In "The Fuss Over Finster" when Miss Finster is being wheeled into an ambulance on a gurney, she is yelling at T.J. to "get those terrible thoughts" out of his head.
* In [[WesternAnimation/RecessSchoolsOut the movie]], after Mrs. Detweiller freaks out about T.J. accidentally [[RunningIntoTheWindow running into the sliding glass door]], she tells him to wait while she leaves to get "the baby thermometer and the petroleum jelly". If you find her choice of words baffling: petroleum jelly is used as a lubricant for [[AssShove rectal thermometers]].