* There was one episode where Lily offered Miley a BM. Miley asks if that means "Blueberry Muffin," as opposed to a bowel movement or black mail.
--> ''Lilly (holding a paper bag):'' I brought a little BM for my BFF!
--> ''Miley (disgusted):'' Please tell me that's a blueberry muffin.
--> ''Oliver:'' Of course. What did you think... Oh.
* From the episode "Bad to the Chrome":
-->'''Mamaw Stewart:''' Oh honey, I'm sorry you were on the wrong end of one of Loretta's [[TheAllegedCar car-toots]].\\
'''Miley Stewart:''' That's okay, Mamaw. [[IncrediblyLamePun Soot happens]].
* From the pilot:
-->'''Lilly:''' A little higher, Oliver. I'm almost in.
** Oliver talks about his fantasy: shampooing and conditioning Hannah's beautiful, blonde hair every night. The looks he makes as he says this and clenches his fists are enough.
* From the episode "Oops! I Meddled Again":
-->'''Oliver:''' So, Becca Weller wants to [[DoubleEntendre take a ride]] on the [[PainfulRhyme Ollie Trolley]].
* Miley and Jackson are hiding from Robbie Ray in a closet in a real estate office (it makes sense in context):
-->'''Jackson:''' There's a For Sale sign...[[AssShove in my backyard!]]
* In "Don't Go Breaking My Tooth", Robbie Ray offers to cook Miley some frozen fish [[IncrediblyLamePun just for the halibut]]. He even repeats it.
-->'''Miley:''' Dad, just cause you say it twice, doesn't make it funny.
* In another episode, Robbie Ray came to Lilly's job looking all happy. Lilly notices this and [[DidYouJustHaveSex says something about him getting lucky.]]
* In "It's the End of the Jake As We Know It", Rico has Jackson pretend to be his dad in order to buy a man's business. It is in this scene that we here them say this:
-->'''Jackson:''' (as Rico Sr.) Look, I have a goosebump right here. Go ahead, feel it. You know you want to.\\
'''Rico:''' I don't think he wants to feel your goosebump, papi.\\
'''Jackson:''' You don't want to feel... my goosebump?
* In "Wherever I Go", Jackson's boss makes him box a kangaroo. Right before though, he hands Jackson a cup (yes, that kind) and tells him that the kangaroo [[GroinAttack fights dirty]].
* A group performing at a party in "You Didn't Say It's Your Birthday" is named "The Aristocrats".
* The censors must have been otherwise distracted in the episode "I Will Always Loathe You", guest-starring Dolly Parton and Vicki Lawrence. Not only is the word "trampy" used more than once, but we also get this exchange:
-->'''Lilly:''' So this whole feud started over a boy?\\
'''Miley:''' Yep. It was high-school. Mamaw was having a summer romance and then Aunt Dolly bounced in and... [[BuxomIsBetter well, that was really all she had to do]].
** Lilly also uses the word "trampy" in part two of the episode "Achy Jakey Heart", referring to Miley's eyeliner.