Though not as excessive with the "crap past the radar" moments as the other Cartoon Network-made shows of the late-1990s into the 2000s, ''WesternAnimation/CodenameKidsNextDoor'' does have its moments of slinging risque jokes over the heads of the younger crowd.
* "Operation: S.P.A.N.K." (where Count Spankulot joins the Kids Next Door after getting arrested for spanking an innocent child) has a lot of scenes that just seem wrong if you like to let your mind wander into the gutter.
** The Judge's wife (whom Spankulot had accidentally spanked earlier) is seen ''smiling coyly and waving to him'' during his second trial.
** Pretty much the whole episode was messed up, especially Count Spankulot himself. Whether you're for or against spanking children as a means of punishment, there's just something really ''wrong'' about a full-grown man dressed up as a vampire running around spanking children because they do bad things (and even some of those bad things are things that kids do that aren't considered wrong at all). Of course, then you see him spanking one of Numbuh 3's monkey toys later on for seemingly no reason and he was ''smiling'' until Numbuh 3 sees him and freaks out.
--> So wait, she caught him [[DoesThisRemindYouOfAnything spanking]] [[ADatewithRosiePalms the]] [[VisualPun monkey?]]
* The following from "Operation: B.E.A.C.H.":
-->'''Numbuh Four:''' Kuki, you're not gonna marry that dork, are you?\\
'''Numbuh Three:''' Of course not! We're just pretending.\\
'''King Sandy:''' Pretending?! The king ''never'' pretends!\\
'''Numbuh Three:''' What are you, nuts? I can't get married for real. I'm like 10 years old!\\
'''King Sandy:''' ''(leans in close)'' That's okay! I've always liked older women! ''(purrs)''
* The episode "Operation: D.A.T.E." has Numbuh One and his girlfriend Lizzie hiding in a closet when being chased by a brainwashed group of kids, prompting Lizzie to say: "Oh, Nigey! I ''definitely'' want a picture of this!"
** In the same episode, [[spoiler: after Numbuh One tells her off]] she rants at him [[FrothyMugsOfWater with a cup of punch in her hand]], obviously not taking his rejection well.
** Lizzie also gets ''very'' excited at being over-kissed by a semi-naked, Rainbow-monkeyfied Numbuh One in "Operation F.E.R.A.L."
* "Operation: G.R.A.D.U.A.T.E.S."
** The episode features all of the good guys save Numbuh Two's little brother being transformed into animals by the series' arch-nemesis, Father. As this happens, two Kids Next Door operatives witness the AlphaBitch-type character Numbuh 86 get transformed into an Irish Setter. Their only response: "Well ''that'' figures."
* In "Operation: P.O.P.", Numbuh Two is being interrogated by the [[GRatedDrug Soda Control]] Board. His response: "Go suck on a straw."
* "Operation D.O.G.H.O.U.S.E." has a fun one at the end of the episode. After the teacher has her weredog-transforming necklace removed, we cut to the teacher talking in front of her class while holding a book titled, "Divorce Law."
-->'''Teacher:''' ...And that's why you never accept a gift from your creepy ex-husband.
* '''Numbuh Two:''' ''(explaining what he put in a fondue serving, ending with taffy)'' You know, they say taffy is an amnesiac.[[note]]He means aphrodisiac, though someone evil or desperate can use an amnesia-inducing substance to get someone to fall for him or her.[[/note]]
* "Operation: S.P.I.N.A.C.H.": Numbuh One: "I will not eat it [the spinach]/Not even a scrap!/I will not eat it/it tastes like-- ''([[CurseCutShort cue Spinach Inquisition dumping him into spinach]])''
* The Big Badolescent in the Hungarian dub is [[DubNameChange given the name]] Csúnya Csitribanc, where "csúnya" stands for "ugly", while the second half is a combination of the words "csitri" and "ribanc", both are misogynistic insults that translate to "bitch" or "whore" in English. So, in Hungary, she's called "The Ugly Bitchwhore."
* Speaking of the B.R.A. episode, how often does one see bras in a children's show, let alone an entire episode dedicated to bras?
** The Hungarian dub of this episode is worse. B.R.A. was, due to lip-sync constraints, rendered as CS.Ö.CS., (translated as "T.I.T.S.") It's spoken out several times in the corresponding episode. For the word "bra" itself, they used the slightly vulgar slang term "csöcsfék", literally "tit-brakes."
* In "Operation: S.N.O.W.I.N.G.", President Jimmy is trying to brainwash Lizzie with a mind-control device called a "Boyfriend Helmet" [[spoiler: that he'd rewired to work on her]]. Her response?
-->'''Lizzie:''' You want a boyfriend?
* Then there's the fact that about half of the KND's enemies [[IAmAHumanitarian try to eat them.]]
* In Operation P.O.I.N.T., the KND try to check through cars. They get really grossed out and run off as if they saw two people having sex in the car, but it turns out to just be some cheese fries.
** Numbuh 1 even says "Ugh ... how could they do that in the car?"
*** Heck, the entire episode counts as one, especially where that one dude's girlfriend nervously says "I'm not ready for this yet". Before that she says "If we go up to the point it will change us forever" and apparently a common saying is "You go up that mountain a boy, but you come back down a ''man'' [[spoiler: who knows how to roller-skate!]]"
* The Age-o-tonic Birthday Suits ... where Tommy mistakes it for something else.
* In Operation P.I.N.K.E.Y.E., the episode ends with Nurse Clairborne shooting herself [[spoiler: with a water balloon loaded with pinkeye]] ''in front of Numbah 2'' to avoid being apprehended by the KND [[spoiler: for purposely infecting the students with pinkeye so that she could harvest it for her world famous crumble surprise]], although it's implied that she's [[NeverSayDie not actually dead,]] and given the show's nature, it's not an actual gun, but a [[BambooTechnology slingshot powered water balloon launcher]].
** Not merely implied. She did come back in a later episode and made a CallBack to pinkeye.
* When Numbah 4 sees the literally mountainous mess of Billy's closet in Operation C.L.O.S.E.T., he has this to say:
-->'''Numbah 4:''' My closet's nowhere near as mountain-y and messy as this! This kid's a pro at [[AccidentalInnuendo stuffing his junk!]]
* In "Operation M.I.S.S.I.O.N." Captain Stickybeard, at one point, yells "Blow it out your porthole!" when Numbah 4 tries to tell him what to do.
* One StarterVillain for "Operation N.O.-P.O.W.U.H." has a rather blatant reference to DomesticAbuse.
* Cree's "take the party upstairs" line from "Operation M.A.U.R.I.C.E."