* ''Wild World'' and ''New Leaf'' contain an uncensored tanuki figurine. Did we mention tanuki are known for their enormous testicles?
* In ''City Folk'', one of the things Peppy villagers can say when it's raining is something along the lines of "Mr. and Mrs. Raincloud need to stop overachieving!"
* Two animals might have a conversation that's sort of like this:
-->''Character 1: "Don't look, I've got a split in my pants!"''
-->''Character 2: "[[HalfDressedCartoonAnimal You aren't]] [[LampshadeHanging wearing pants...]] so what split?"''
-->''Character 1: "Um... gotta go!"''
* In ''City Folk'', you can harvest mushrooms during the fall. Some of them resemble psilocybin containing mushrooms. The furniture you get from these also resembles various psilocybin containing mushrooms. Your character can actually eat the mushrooms that do not contain furniture.
* The character Pascal. His mannerisms (and speech), seem vaguely like what you'd expect from someone using some kind of drug. (However, sometimes villagers will tell you that he was perfectly normal before an accident from playing sports occurred.)
* In the GCN version, Tom Nook's greeting upon entering his store includes the line "Feel free to browse, but try not to carouse!" To carouse is to drink lots of alcohol and party heartily.
* When you capture a stag beetle, the protagonist makes a pun about stag parties, another term for bachelor parties.
* In some of the games you can obtain a statue of a naked mermaid, as well as the Manekkin Pis (statue of a peeing boy) and the Venus de Milo (statue of the Roman goddess of beauty, which happens to be topless). The stark-naked Michaelangelo's David and a statue of [[Myth/ClassicalMythology Romulus and Remus breastfeeding]] join them in ''New Leaf''.
* ''Wild World'' makes a reference to alcohol in the fly's bug menu description.
* Big Sister villagers may mention [[MobWar turf wars]] in other towns before they move there. They then mention that it's because slinging turf around sounds like fun.
* One of the fortunes in ''New Leaf'' contains the line, [[UsefulNotes/SigmundFreud "Sometimes a sword is just a sword.]] And sometimes it's a pretty girl." This gives you the [[VideoGame/TheLegendOfZeldaSkywardSword Fi]] Mask.
* The grumpy villagers in the GCN game would sometimes mention that "(They're) built for comfort and not for speed."
* Upon donating the final piece of the plesiosaur fossil set in ''Wild World'', Blathers will say:
-->''The plesiosaur was discovered just 35 years by high school students. I shan't tell you what my greatest high school accomplishment was...but thanks for the donation!''
* In one of Kapp'ns songs, he sings about getting married and singing love songs to his wife. Then he sings: "I gots ta be careful what I sings about now. As a Dad there's some stuff I can't allow."
* There is a magazine with the picture of a female mole in a yellow bikini on the cover lying around Resetti's headquarters. She has a little heart next to her making it even more obvious it's an adult magazine.
* In ''New Leaf,'' on Halloween, the villagers in town will sometimes ask you questions. If you mess up on a question that a grumpy villager has asked you, this is how they sarcastically:
--> "You really flubbed that one up, [[LastSecondWordSwap ffffff...lubber!]]"
* In ''New Leaf'', Kapp'n is not allowed on the island, because Leilani is sick to death of his singing. This is basically the equivalent of a lovers spat in which the husband is kicked out of the house until further notice. (In a cutesy kid-friendly Nintendo game)
* In the Movie, nearing the end: Ai says "Boys have a nice warmth.". Either way you hear it, It sounds sexual.