* Bruce rejects Terry's appeal to do something about Powers' nerve-gas project.
-->'''Terry [=McGinnis=]:''' [[HurtingHero Something happened to you]], didn't it? And it wasn't just that you got old.
* The end of the pilot, as Bruce hands off the mantle of Batman.
-->'''Bruce Wayne''': I warn you, I can be a difficult taskmaster. I accept nothing short of excellence from all who work for me.\\
'''Terry [=McGinnis=]''': I think I can handle it.\\
'''Bruce Wayne''': Very good then, Mr. [=McGinnis=]. Welcome to my world.
* Terry and Wayne discussing recent attempts to make Wayne look crazy.
--> '''Terry [=McGinnis=]''': Why were you so sure those voices weren't coming from you?\\
'''Bruce Wayne''': Well, first, I know I'm not psychotic.\\
'''Terry [=McGinnis=]''': ...I hope your other reason's more convincing.\\
'''Bruce Wayne''': And second, the voice kept calling me 'Bruce'. [[SecretIdentityIdentity In my mind, that's not what I call myself.]]
* Bruce Wayne first encounters Payback, a costumed assailant.
--> '''Bruce Wayne''': ''*smiling*'' What are you?\\
'''Payback''': [[ImYourWorstNightmare Your worst nightmare]].\\
'''Bruce Wayne''': ''*not smiling anymore*'' ...You have no idea what my nightmares are like.
* Batman Beyond displays Red Shirts with smarts (even if it rarely saves them).
--> '''Guard 1''': I've seen month old fish that have smelled better than this.\\
'''Guard 2''': Are you for real? Somebody might be hurt.\\
'''Guard 1''': All right. Go check. ''*tosses large gun to other guard*'' Here. In case it's a fish.\\
'''Guard 2''': ''*humoring him*'' Right. ''*deciding to be a little savvy himself*'' Lock up after me.\\
'''Guard 1''': You don't have to remind me. ''*locks cab*''
* Terry(as Batman), to Blight in the latter's final appearance in the series.
--> '''Terry:''' You killed my father.\\
'''Blight:''' ...Do you have the ''slightest'' idea ''how LITTLE that narrows it down''?
* Terry explains why he wants to be Batman, ''Return of the Joker''.
--> Every time I put on that suit, it’s my chance to help people who are in trouble. I guess on a personal level, it’s my chance to look like a worthwhile human being again. In my eyes… no one else’s. It’s what I want, Bruce.
* Terry and Bruce in the movie, discussing how to take on the Joker
--> '''Bruce:''' Joker's vain and likes to talk - he'll try to distract you, but don't listen. Block it out, and power on through!\\
'''Terry:''' ...Wait. [[EurekaMoment I like to talk too]]...
* Terry, to the Joker in the movie - made even more hilarious by the fact that Bruce was listening in on the conversation.
--> '''Terry:''' The real reason you kept coming back was you never got a laugh out of the Old Man. Get a clue, clownie - he's got no sense of humor! He wouldn't know a good joke if it bit him in the cape! Not that you ''ever had'' a good joke.
* The final lines of the movie.
--> '''Bruce:''' Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.\\
* And lastly, the final lines of the show.
--> '''[[WesternAnimation/TheZetaProject Ro]]:''' I can't believe you actually trusted [[MadBomber Mad Stan]]. I mean, wasn't the [[MeaningfulName name]] kind of a giveaway?\\
'''Zeta:''' [[HorribleJudgeOfCharacter But he seemed so... cheerful.]]\\
'''Ro:''' You are ''so'' clueless.