'''Basic Trope''': Someone accidentally interrupts a film scene, mistaking it for something actually happening.
* '''Straight''': Bob sees a crook breaking into a bank and tackles him, only to be chastised by the director and the film crew.
* '''Exaggerated''': The crook is obviously badly acting and is surrounded by a visible film crew, yet Bob still confuses him for a real one.
* '''Downplayed''': The crew are filming on the street, and Bob walks by and gets filmed accidentally.
** Bob is a FishOutOfWater and doesn't know what a film is.
** Alternatively, A film crew is doing a documentary on banks, a crook begins to rob the bank on camera, the crew continues (rather stupidly) filming, and Bob tackles the crook, ruining their documentary.
** Bob mistakes an actual crook for an actor.
** Bob is accidentally passing through a movie set, and one of the actors mistakes him for a fellow actor.
** The crook and the film crew are actually FilmFelons, really robbing the bank under the guise of a movie.
** Bob beats up the actor playing the crook, but the film makers prefer the scene with him doing so and ThrowItIn.
* '''Double Subverted''':
** ...but they are, in fact, actors in a movie about FilmFelons.
** ...then they realize the change to the scene creates a PlotHole later on.
* '''Parodied''': The director cannot film the scene, because hundreds of bystanders rush in to stop the crook with every take.
* '''Zig Zagged''': The film crew and the director are the crook's partners in crime... but it's actually a movie about FilmFelons being filmed by someone else... but the crook is, unbeknownst to the producers, an actual criminal who decided to actually rob the bank and escape in he confusion... but it's all actually another movie...
* '''Averted''': Bob realizes the crook is an actor right away and doesn't try to stop him.
* '''Enforced''': "We need a way to show Bob's heroism, but also his silliness... how about the good ol' YouJustRuinedTheShot?"
** "Can I film even ONE scene in this stupid town without being interrupted?!"
** "Can I ever stop even ONE crook without him turning out to be an actor?!"
* '''Invoked''': Bob is a superhero and the director deliberately shoots the scene near his place of operations, hoping to capture the famous Bob on camera.
* '''Exploited''': A real criminal sees what is happening and robs the bank, knowing that Bob (and everyone else) will think he's an actor.
* '''Defied''': The director hires bodyguards whose job is to stop anyone who would try to interfere with the shooting.
* '''Discussed''': "Wouldn't it be silly if that crook you recently arrested turned out to be just an actor?"
* '''Conversed''': "Oh look, it's the 'just a movie' gag again. Seen it a million times... [[TropesAreNotBad but I never tire of it.]]"
* '''Deconstructed''': The tackled actor is horribly injured and has to be hospitalized. The movie producers lose lots of money and Bob gets sued.
* '''Reconstructed''': [[FamilyUnfriendlyAesop But the director sees how Bob looks good on camera when he breaks someone's bones, and decide to hire him for the next movie.]]
Dammit, not again! Alright, YouJustRuinedTheShot, take 8! Action!
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???
%%* '''Played For Laughs''': ???
%%* '''Played For Drama''': ???