'''Basic Trope''': Women do not drive well.
* '''Straight''': Alice is a terrible driver who has [[DrivesLikeCrazy no respect for the rules of the road]].
* '''Exaggerated''': When Alice is on the road, a state of national emergency is declared.
* '''Downplayed''': Alice isn't a bad driver, but she has trouble with refined techniques such as reverse parking.
** Alice has no experience driving.
** Alice is drunk.
** Alice is a FunnyForeigner who learned to drive in her home country which has different roads and standards.
** Alice lives in a barely-reformed former NoWomansLand where women were formerly banned from driving; chauvanistic male instructors don't bother to train women drivers properly since they don't see why they should, whilst examiners are under government pressure to pass as many women as possible in order to look good internationally and so lower the bar for passing tests.
** Men are dangerous, reckless drivers while women actually follow the rules of the road.
** Alice is a surprisingly BadassDriver and [[ActionGirl no drivers can beat her skill]].
* '''Subverted''': Bob is terrified of driving with Alice, but it's just his prejudice showing through; she drives perfectly well,
* '''Double Subverted''':
** ...and as she's gloating about this fact [[DriverFacesPassenger she stops looking at the road]], and promptly crashes.
** Alternatively, Alice does a CarFu and crashes on oncoming traffic.
* '''Parodied''': Alice somehow rammed her car into a satellite thus [[ForWantOfANail causing a chain of events that ultimately results in a]] ZombieApocalypse.
* '''Zig Zagged''': Male drivers are no better - on average. However, there are a few good male drivers - but the [[BadassDriver absolute best driver]] in the world is [[BikerBabe a female]].
* '''Averted''': Gender is not a determinant of driving skill.
* '''Enforced''': It's a sitcom playing on gender stereotypes, and this one would be conspicuous by its absence.
* '''Lampshaded''': "How about those wacky woman drivers, eh?"
* '''Invoked''': The PeoplesRepublicOfTyranny makes it illegal to teach women to drive, so when in an emergency a woman ''must'' drive, she tends to be very bad at it.
* '''Exploited''': Alice takes advantage of her reputation as a poor driver to convince Bob to chauffeur her around.
* '''Defied''': After Alice is old enough to start taking driving lessons, she takes them under a former F1 Racer, over the course of a year or two.
* '''Discussed''': "''Alice'' is driving? Better wear a seatbelt..."
* '''Conversed''': "You can tell this is an old sitcom by all the women drivers jokes."
Be careful on the road and be sure you watch out for those WomenDrivers!
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Deconstructed''': ???
%%* '''Reconstructed''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???
%%* '''Played For Laughs''': ???
%%* '''Played For Drama''': ???