'''Basic Trope''': Women do not drive well.
* '''Straight''': Alice is a terrible driver who has [[DrivesLikeCrazy no respect for the rules of the road]].
* '''Exaggerated''': When Alice is on the road, a state of national emergency is declared.
* '''Downplayed''': Alice isn't a bad driver, but she has trouble with refined techniques such as reverse parking.
** Alice has no experience driving.
** Alice is drunk.
* '''Inverted''': Men are dangerous, reckless drivers while women actually follow the rules of the road.
* '''Subverted''': Bob is terrified of driving with Alice, but it's just his prejudice showing through; she drives perfectly well,
* '''Double Subverted''': ...and as she's gloating about this fact [[DriverFacesPassenger she stops looking at the road]], and promptly crashes.
* '''Parodied''': Alice somehow rammed her car into a satellite thus [[ForWantOfANail causing a chain of events that ultimately results in a]] ZombieApocalypse.
* '''Zig Zagged''': Male drivers are no better - on average. However, there are a few good male drivers - but the absolute best driver in the world is female.
* '''Averted''': Gender is not a determinant of driving skill.
* '''Enforced''': It's a sitcom playing on gender stereotypes, and this one would be conspicuous by its absence.
* '''Lampshaded''': "How about those wacky woman drivers, eh?"
* '''Invoked''': The PeoplesRepublicOfTyranny makes it illegal to teach women to drive, so when in an emergency a woman ''must'' drive, she tends to be very bad at it.
* '''Exploited''': Alice takes advantage of her reputation as a poor driver to convince Bob to chauffeur her around.
* '''Defied''': After Alice is old enough to start taking driving lessons, she takes them under a former F1 Racer, over the course of a year or two.
* '''Discussed''': "''Alice'' is driving? Better wear a seatbelt..."
* '''Conversed''': "You can tell this is an old sitcom by all the women drivers jokes."
Be careful on the road and be sure you watch out for those WomenDrivers!
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Deconstructed''': ???
%%* '''Reconstructed''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???
%%* '''Played For Laughs''': ???
%%* '''Played For Drama''': ???