'''Basic Trope''': Two people [[ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin walk and talk]].
* '''Straight''': Alice and Bob begin talking while walking across the park.
* '''Exaggerated''': Alice and Bob walk across the entire USA talking about one minor topic.
* '''Downplayed''': Alice and Bob stop walking at certain points in their dialogue, but otherwise play it straight.
* '''Justified''': They don't have time to just sit and talk.
* '''Inverted''': Alice and Bob stop walking whenever they talk.
* '''Subverted''': They walk a few feet without talking and get in a car.
* '''Double Subverted''': But when they get out of the car, they continue a conversation while walking to their destination.
* '''Parodied''': Alice and Bob talk [[CasualDangerDialog while running away]] from a pack of [[NinjaPirateRobotZombie rabid-mutant-mecha-zombie-dogs!]]
* '''Zig Zagged''': ???
* '''Averted''': Alice and Bob just sit and talk.
* '''Enforced''': Showing characters walking and talking is a NecessaryWeasel or CharacteristicTrope of the show and/or its genre.
* '''Lampshaded''': "Do we always have these mobile conferences?"
* '''Invoked''': "Bob, we have no time to sit and chat. I have to go to my meeting, so let's talk on the way there."
* '''Exploited''': ???
* '''Defied''': "No way, Alice! You mind if we just sit and talk this one out?"
* '''Discussed''': ???
* '''Conversed''': ???
* '''Deconstructed:''' Alice and Bob are so focused on talking that they don't watch where they're going and keep walking into things.
* '''Reconstructed:''' They start paying better attention to their surroundings while they WalkAndTalk.
Back to WalkAndTalk
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???
%%* '''Played For Laughs''': ???
%%* '''Played For Drama''': ???