'''Basic Trope''': A character's age is left unclear.
* '''Straight''': Alice appears to be somewhere in her teens, but her exact age is never made clear.
* '''Exaggerated''': It is unclear if Alice is elderly, an adult, a teenager, or prepubescent.
* '''Downplayed''': It's obvious that Alice is an underclassman in high school, but it's never specified whether she's a freshmen or a sophomore.
** Alice is an amnesic shapeshifter who appears to subtly grow younger and older based on circumstances. Ergo, not even she knows her true age!
** Alice is insecure about her age, leading her to keep it secret.
** Everyone's age is seen above the heads of everyone thanks to Alice's powers.
** When Alice is introduced, she is stated to be exactly fifteen years, eight months, twelve days, six hours, seventeen minutes old... [[LudicrousPrecision and eight seconds]].
* '''Subverted''': Alice appears to be somewhere in her teens, but her exact age is never made clear. Until, halfway through the series, she tells Bob she's sixteen.
* '''Double Subverted''': Alice said she was sixteen, but it's implied that she was lying.
** Alice goes to get her drivers license and gets rejected for being too young. Frustrated [[DrowningMySorrows she goes to an American bar, shows her ID and orders a drink.]]
** Alice has no idea how old she is.
* '''Zig Zagged''': In the comics and movies, Alice's age is fairly obvious. In the cartoon series though, it's harder to tell.
* '''Averted''': The character's age is explicitly stated.
* '''Enforced''': "The marketers wouldn't let us say that Alice is thirteen out of fear of losing one demographic or another."
* '''Lampshaded''' Bob asks Charlie how old Alice is, and he responds: "Weird, I've known her for five months and nobody's ever told me how old she was.
* '''Invoked''': The author was unsure of what age the character was and went with this to help broad audiences identify.
* '''Exploited''': ???
* '''Defied''': ???
* '''Discussed''': ???
* '''Conversed''': "Isn't Jake a bit young to be leading an army?" "I thought he was too old!"
* '''Played For Laughs''': Alice appears to be college-aged, but it's stated she's in high school. She's also a ditzy comic relief character, implying that she got held back .
* '''Played For Drama''': Alice makes her age deliberately vague, because she's got an older, abusive boyfriend and people are trying to break them up through [[JailBait age-of-consent laws.]]
Back to VagueAge
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Deconstructed''': ???
%%* '''Reconstructed''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???