'''Basic Trope''': Someone does something stupid, and it leads to his/her death or serious injury.
* '''Straight''': Alice kicked a crocodile. The crocodile ate Alice as a result.
* '''Exaggerated''': Alice kicked a T-rex juvenile while its parents were nearby. The results were messy...
** Alice kicked a large dog. She sustained many serious injuries and ended up in a hospital.
** Alice believes crocodile to be very slow, as seen in many media. Or is stoned. Or is too assured of herself to recognize that she may die.
** Alice saw people [[ViolationOfCommonSense holding fire, kissing snakes, getting eaten by bread, etc., in her past life. She can longer tell what is safe or what is dangerous]].
** Alice ''wants'' to die. She knows full well that what she is doing will likely get her killed, but she doesn't care.
** Alice has an IQ of [[ImprobablyLowIq -300]].
** Too smart to die.
** Too dumb to die. (Yes, it does happen.)
** Alice stayed away from the crocodile. It ran up to Alice and ate her anyway.
* '''Subverted''': Alice kicked the crocodile while it was still sleeping. It did not move.
* '''Double Subverted''': However, as it slowly wakes up, Alice just stood by, watching it. The crocodile ate Alice.
** Alice is an immortal. She kicks the crocodile everyday and the crocodile always eats her. She is then reincarnated afterwards.
** Alice sees a pit filled with spikes, fire, sawblades, and [[ArsonMurderAndJaywalking angry kittens]] that has a large neon sign reading "INSTANT DEATH" hanging above it. She turns toward the screen, says "What's the worst that could happen?", and jumps in.
* '''Zig Zagged''': Alice kicks a crocodile, and it tries to kill her, but is too slow. Later on, though, she crosses paths with the crocodile again, and it eats her. Another character says that the crocodile must have recognized her from before and was carrying a grudge, though this is clearly untrue.
* '''Averted''': Alice didn't do anything stupid.
* '''Enforced''': Alice needs to be removed from the show very fast, and PutOnABus is not an option.
* '''Lampshaded''': "Alice, how have you managed to stay alive so far?"
* '''Invoked''': Cassie dared Alice to kick the crocodile. Alice got eaten afterwards.
* '''Exploited''': Cassie does so to [[MurderTheHypotenuse have Bob to herself]].
* '''Defied''': Cassie stopped Alice from kicking the crocodile and explained to Alice clearly why it is not a good idea.
* '''Discussed''': "The way Alice behaves around dangerous animals, she won't live very long."
* '''Conversed''': "Alice kicked a crocodile in last week's episode. No prizes awarded for guessing what happens next."
* '''Played For Laughs''': A BlackComedy about fatally stupid mistakes.
* '''Played For Drama''': Alice knows that everyone needs her to stay alive, so she does stupid things so people get hurt or killed bailing her out.
[[ShmuckBait Click on the red 'X' button on the top-right corner of the screen to head back to]] TooDumbToLive.
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Deconstructed''': ???
%%* '''Reconstructed''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???
%%* '''Played For Laughs''': ???