'''Basic Trope''': What makes a character strong is his friends.
* '''Straight''': With the help of his friends, Bob becomes strong enough to defeat Emperor Evulz.
* '''Exaggerated''': ''Everyone in the world'' is Bob's friend, and together, they all defeated the ultra-powerful, [[EldritchAbomination incomprehensible deity]] to save the universe with a friendship powered ZergRush.
* '''Downplayed''': Bob's friends help him out but he does most of the work.
** As much as Bob is a powerful hero, Emperor Evulz is two times more powerful than him, and he can't defeat him without their help.
** Bob's advantage is less from any special powers friendship gives him, and more that having powerful friends fighting on his side gives him and eight to one advantage against evulz.
** Bob's [[EnemiesEqualsGreatness worst enemies and detractors]] are what make him strong enough to defeat Emperor Evulz.
** Bob's [[IWorkAlone solitary nature]] is what makes him strong enough to defeat Evulz because of the ConservationOfNinjutsu principle.
** [[IneffectualLoner Bob]]'s solitary nature is what makes him weak in every battle.
** Bob's friends are what weakens him in a battle against Evulz.
* '''Subverted''': It were to look like that Bob was going to win the battle via the support of his friends, but Evulz counteracts this by blasting Bob with a laser beam...
* '''Double Subverted''':
** ...but Bob was only out for a few minutes. What made him survive the attack is his friends pleading him to get up and finally defeat Emperor Evulz.
** Alternatively, Bob cannot continue the fight after being shot with a laser... So his friends finish it for him, and they take Evulz down ''hard''.
** Bob and his friends sing an annoying song about how making and having friends is awesome, much to the displeasure of the [[GrumpyBear cynical]] loners.
** Bob and his friends sing about friendship which causes Emperor Evulz to [[VillainousBreakdown have a nervous breakdown while covering his ears]].
** Bob and his friends establish a religion called "Friendshipism", which is based around [[EasyEvangelism persuading loners to become friends]].
** Bob and his friends act like prejudiced, self-righteous jerks who would make others [[LonersAreFreaks feel bad about being loners]].
* '''Zig Zagged''': Bob's friends shift between a BadassCrew and TheLoad depending on the episode.
* '''Averted''': The reliance of friends is never encouraged to resolve a problem; villains or otherwise.
* '''Enforced''': "Let's teach the viewers that friendship is the key to success."
* '''Lampshaded''': "This was a team effort! I didn't win, ''we'' won."
** Bob and his friends try to win over a loner by saying their friendship speeches.
** Bob tries to persuade a group of [[DividedWeFall disgruntled allies]] to defeat Emperor Evulz together.
* '''Exploited''': Bob uses his friends' support only for the sake of glorifying himself.
** "Friends? Nah! ''[[ItsAllAboutMe I'm]]'' the reason why I'm gonna defeat you, Emperor Evulz!"
** Evulz acknowledges that [[TheTeam a team of heroes is a greater threat]] to his EvilPlan than one hero, so he throws them an AppleOfDiscord.
** "Sorry, [[IWorkAlone I'm a loner]]. I'm not an expert in this friendship thing."
* '''Discussed''': ???
* '''Conversed''': ???
* '''Implied''': Bob is frequently compared to a hero in the backstory who went out on a similar adventure and failed to defeat their villain. The backstory adventurer is stated to be a loner.
* '''Deconstructed''': It turns out Bob ''needs'' his friends to be strong enough to defeat Evulz. Too bad that they're being targeted one by one, and the group is slowly becoming weaker. Furthermore, the BigBad is strong [[VillainWithGoodPublicity with the same logic.]]
* '''Reconstructed''': But turns out Bob has learned to fight more independently while under his friends' wings. When the time comes, he can fight perfectly well on his own. Furthermore, Evulz mistaken his allies and associates for friends, making a poor justification for his actions. His "friends" don't work well and are disgusted by his actions and the effects they have. Whereas, Bob and his friends are TrueCompanions who kindly help each other and even the "friends" of Evulz.
Don't go back to the main page without ThePowerOfFriendship, because friends are awesome!
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???
%%* '''Played For Laughs''': ???
%%* '''Played For Drama''': ???