'''Basic Trope''': A guy accidentally touches a girl's breast, and she thinks he's groping her, so she slaps him.
* '''Straight''': Alice has her breast grabbed by Bob, who has genuinely just tripped over his shoelace.
* '''Exaggerated''': Alice's shirt and bra are torn off by Bob's attempt to stop his fall, and he instead falls face first between her [[FunbagAirbag breasts.]]
* '''Downplayed''': Alice feels Bob brush against her breast, and she gives him a dirty look.
* '''Justified''': Alice knows Bob is a CasanovaWannabe, and he's tried this once too often.
* '''Inverted''': Alice invites Bob to feel her breasts, but he trips up.
* '''Gender Inverted''': Alice trips and falls onto Bob, grabbing his crotch in the process, and he slaps her.
* '''Subverted''': Alice sees Bob reach for her to steady him...and she offers holds her hand out to grab his, steadying him.
* '''Double Subverted''': Alice waits until Bob is back on his feet and moves his hand to feel his breast.
* '''Parodied''': Bob trips, and steadies himself on Alice's shoulder. Noticing the chance he just missed, he switches hand-holds.
* '''Zig Zagged''': Bob falls and momentarily grabs Alice's breast. He immediately gives her a grovelling apology, but she laughs it off. Later she sees him do it to another woman, and her suspicions are raised. She calls him out on it, and when he still denies everything he gets a MegatonPunch. Feeling guilty, Charlie admits that he's been following Bob around tripping him into women in a GenreSavvy attempt to pitch his unsuspecting friend into a MeetCute.
* '''Averted''': Bob holds his hand out to stop Alice, his arm chastely across her upper chest.
* '''Enforced''': The authors want to lay the groundwork for a SlapSlapKiss relationship, but Alice has no reason to either be angry at Bob or think he's attracted to her.
* '''Lampshaded''': "Why is it that our boobs are always the first things you grab for?" "Well, guys are the Jason Bourne of boobs. We always subconsciously know exactly how many are within reach and which offer the best purchase. It's no surprise that we go straight for them in times of panic."
** Bob ''is'' a pervert, he just thinks he'll get away with it if he tries to 'MakeItLookLikeAnAccident'.
** Charlie shoves Bob into a situation where he's almost guaranteed to accidentally grope Alice in an attempt to set up a SlapSlapKiss relationship.
** It really was an accident, at first, but why waste the opportunity?
** Alice is really the pervert. That was no "accident", but she still needs to slap Bob to save face.
* '''Defied''': Bob notices his hand going straight for Alice's chest, and prefers to let himself fall in a heap on the floor.
* '''Discussed''': "You know, if you keep running around school like that, you're pretty much guaranteed to run straight into the chest of the girl you fancy. And that won't be as fun as it sounds."
* '''Conversed''': "Do the girls in these cartoons just have NoSympathy? How can they possibly not realize that was an accident?"
** Alice tries to sue Bob for sexual harassment, but multiple witness statements say it was clearly an accident.
** Breasts are not designed to support weight and Bob's collapse is rather painful for all parties involved.
* '''Reconstructed''': Alice considers suing, but after she sees how clumsy Bob is decides to forgive him for his transgressions.
* '''Played For Laughs''': Alice regularly has Bob grope her in public and sees nothing wrong with it.
* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': The show is an information piece about sexual harassment in the workplace, and uses this as an example.
ThanksForTheMammary is just over th- no, that's not it. Please let go.
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Played For Drama''': ???