'''Basic Trope''': School bullies shove their victims into spacious lockers.
* '''Straight''': Bob the bully shoves Tim into his locker and shuts it.
* '''Exaggerated''': Bob the bully shoves Tim and several other kids into one locker, even though it's a small gym locker.
* '''Downplayed''': Bob the bully shoves Tim into a closet.
** There is an in-universe reason that a human body could fit into the school's lockers.
** The story is set in a time period when large lockers were more common.
** The school has few enough students that there is enough room for large lockers.
** The victim is abnormally small.
** "[[WebVideo/FalloutNukaBreak I was the smallest, so the other kids would stuff me in small spaces to make fun of me.]]"
** Tim shoves Bob the bully into a locker.
** Bob pulls Tim ''out'' of a small space he was hiding in, in order to bully him.
* '''Subverted''': Bob tries to stick Tim in a locker, then realizes that the victim won't fit.
* '''Double Subverted''': He takes the victim to his gym locker, which is larger, and shoves him in there.
* '''Parodied''': Bob shoves Tim into a locker that, by some bizarre coincidence, is Tim-shaped.
* '''Zig Zagged''': Bob tries to stuff Tim into a locker, but it is too small. He finds a larger gym locker, but that one won't open. Bob then finds a locker that will fit Tim... but then Tim shoves Bob into the locker while he's distracted.
* '''Averted''': Bullies shove their victims into dumpsters, or closets with the door barricaded shut, but lockers are too small.
* '''Enforced''': Bully Bob has just been introduced, and needs to be shown doing something people in the audience associate with school bullies.
** After dealing with Tim, Bob remarks, "Heh, stuffin' kids in a locker- can't beat the classics!"
** "[[EvilLaugh Muahaha!]] You can fit in a locker, whereas I cannot!"
** Tim tempts fate by pleading "please don't shove me in my locker!"
** Tim needs to spy on someone. He provokes Bob, hoping that he will shove him into a nearby locker as a result.
* '''Exploited''': Charlie creates a business in which he helps students who have been shoved into lockers... for a price. Bob may or may not be in on it too.
** Bob tries to shove Tim into his locker, but his locker is either too small, too stuffed with books and junk, jammed shut, or there simply aren't any lockers around.
** Tim knocks out Bob before he gets stuffed.
* '''Discussed''': "Wow, these lockers are surprisingly spacious."
* '''Conversed''': "Did you see what Bob did to poor Tim? My WillingSuspensionOfDisbelief is completely gone now!"
** Bob later gets suspended for his actions, and the school replaces the lockers with smaller models.
** Tim is just small enough to fit in the locker. He gets stuck in there and needs help to get out.
** But as soon as Bob returns to school, he then puts his focus on even smaller kids who can fit inside the new lockers, thus making him more of a bully than ever before.
** [[LackOfEmpathy Bob couldn't care less]].
Back to StuffedIntoALocker
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???
%%* '''Played For Laughs''': ???
%%* '''Played For Drama''': ???