'''Basic Trope''': An attractive woman who is very, very tall.
* '''Straight''': Alice is around 6'3" tall.
* '''Exaggerated''': Alice is around 3 stories tall.
* '''Downplayed''': Alice is around 5'9" tall
** Alice has [[ShesGotLegs legs so long]] that it makes her taller.
** Her ancestors were tall people, so Alice is of this height.
* '''Inverted''': Alice is considered attractive because she is short.
* '''Subverted''': Alice was just standing next to very short people. Alice is of normal height...
* '''Double Subverted''': ...only to be revealed to have the ability to become taller!
* '''Parodied''': She is so tall that [[RealityEnsues she has a lot of trouble getting some room to move around]].
* '''Zig Zagged''': Its hard to tell how tall Alice really is, due to camera angles and the people around her.
* '''Averted''': Alice isn't tall at all.
* '''Enforced''': She is designed for appealing viewers that like taller women.
* '''Lampshaded''': "You're... so... TALL!"
* '''Invoked''': [[MadScientist Professor Drachenstein]] gives Alice a growth serum, so she will fit his ideal image of beauty.
* '''Exploited''': ???
* '''Defied''': Alice takes a shrinking serum so she won't stand out so much.
* '''Discussed''': "Dude, who could have thought that amazon would have been that tall!"
* '''Conversed''': "I'm still wondering... how come there are pictures of women taller than men?"
** Due to her height, she suffers an illness caused by her sudden growth, and she needs to be operated so she can stop growing to cure the illness.
** Alice can't find attractive feminine clothing of her size, making her HollywoodHomely.
** But she becomes so used to it that the illness isn't much of a threat.
* '''Played For Laughs''':
** Alice is so tall that she clumsily ends up accidentally banging her head on the door frames repeatedly or even getting stuck on small objects.
** Alice's upper body is [[RunningGag permanently]] [[TheUnreveal out of frame]]. When she appears in scene, every man looks up and drools.
* '''Played For Drama''': Alice is shunned for being tall, and is called a freak. She just wants to have some friends.
Back to StatuesqueStunner
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???