'''Basic Trope''': The devil (and those influenced by him) is extremely talented for Rock music.
* '''Straight''': [[MeaningfulName Abbadon]] [[NamesToRunAwayFromReallyFast Raum]], lead singer and guitarist of the Hell's Knights, [[DealWithTheDevil made a deal with Satan]]. Now he's the most successful and virtuous Rock musician on Earth, but in order to keep his power, he must convert as any souls to Satan's cause as possible, which turns to be incredibly easy thanks to the almost hypnotic power of his lyrics.
* '''Exaggerated''': In one of the biggest and most important concerts ever performed by the Hell's Knights, the Prince of Darkness himself manifests into the scenario and starts EpicRocking along with the band. Their performance and lyrics are so sublime and powerful, that even the most zealous Christians among the public (and the immediate surroundings!) [[EasyEvangelism convert to his evil cause on the spot]]. And [[MoreThanMindControl he wasn't using any kind of brainwashing powers!]] [[TakeOurWordForIt His music was just that good!]]
* '''Downplayed''': The devil dabbles in music, but just as a hobby. And it's usually just simple melodies.
* '''Justified''': ???
** Instead of Satan, [[JesusWasWayCool Jesus is the one that turns to be the greatest Rock prodigy]]... OF ALL TIME!
** Satan is actually [[GoodHurtsEvil allergic to Rock music]], [[ThePowerOfRock which makes him cower in fear and agony]].
* '''Subverted''': Satan turns out to have only gotten into rock because of the fans. He really prefers opera and ballet.
* '''Double Subverted''': Especially if those operas and ballets include wicked guitar solos.
* '''Parodied''': Satan declares himself to be the greatest Rockstar that has ever lived because he can get drunker than anyone, bangs the hottest groupies, spends lots of money into frivolous luxuries, always turns his concerts into great scale riots, gets into media scandals and is an overall galactic scale diva and an insufferable douche!\\
Nevertheless, [[DoingItForTheArt all true Rock musicians]] immediately call him for being a frikkin' poser that [[TradeYourPassionForGlory sold out his music principles]]: Rock music isn't about acting like an idiot, [[Film/SchoolOfRock but about giving a great show]]!
* '''Zig Zagged''': ???
* '''Averted''': ???
* '''Enforced''': The lead writer of the show is on full AuthorTract mode: He genuinely believes that Rock music is a hellish instrument used to convert people to Satan's cause, so [[ScareEmStraight he expects that by presenting it into a negative light]], he will save the souls of the "confused" youths that enjoy "perverted" music.
* '''Lampshaded''': "I might have no sympathy for the Devil... But you gotta admit he knows how to pull a kickass guitar solo!"
* '''Invoked''': Satan abducts Music/JimiHendrix from Heaven, and forces the legendary guitarist to teach him into the ways of Rock, so that he can use the power of music to gain souls for his cause.
* '''Exploited''': After a group of aspiring musicians behold a sample of Satan's incredible rock-powers, the Fallen Angel himself makes them an offer: Unholy talent and success in exchange for their souls and/or the conversion of their audience to their cause.
* '''Defied''': The best guitarist on the world challenges the Devil himself to a guitar duel in order to demonstrate that the power of Rock belongs to the righteous... [[DidYouJustPunchOutCthulhu And he manages defeat him,]] forcing him to quit Rock music forever out of sheer shame.
* '''Discussed''': ???
* '''Conversed''': ???
* '''Played For Laughs''': Satan [[IJustWantToBeBadass aspires to be the greatest Rockstar ever]], but not only his GarageBand is pretty bad on its own right, but the King of Lies is GiftedlyBad incarnated! Hilarity is at the order of day as they always [[EpicFail fail (spectacularly!)]] to pull a single good show, which invariably ends with the audience booing them and [[ProducePelting hitting them with eggs and tomatoes]].
* '''Played For Drama''': [[UnfortunateName Adam Lonestar]], [[TheGift prodigious Rock guitarist]], [[ChessWithDeath challenges Satan to a guitar duel]] in order to save his father's soul. Unfortunately, despite being a great musician himself, [[HopelessBossFight the skill and power of the devil turns to be beyond human's reach]], [[HopeSpot rendering his greatest efforts into an futile road into oblivion]]. [[DownerEnding Now, not only his father's soul has been lost, but so is his]].
Back to RockMeAsmodeus
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Deconstructed''': ???
%%* '''Reconstructed''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???