'''Basic Trope''': An adult villain has the personality traits of a child.
* '''Straight''': PsychoForHire Kent is an avid fan of cartoons and is tends to resort to childish insults.
* '''Exaggerated''': BigBad Kent plays with his toys, hires a woman to act as his "mom", and generally acts as though he's a ten-year old despite being around fifty.
** Kent plays with toys and acts like a child in private, but in public he tries to act his age.
** Kent is an AntiHero who does childish things from time to time.
** Kent is charismatic and clever, but his goal is very childish.
** Kent, TheBrute, is normally [[GentleGiant good natured]] but [[DumbMuscle dim]], but can throw deadly punches if enraged.
* '''Justified''': Kent had a very, very unhappy childhood-it's what lead him to become an assassin, and he hasn't had a chance to really grow up.
** Kent is a kid, but [[EnfanteTerrible is both a villain]] and acts with [[WickedCultured a taste for high culture, art]], and generally adult pursuits.
** Kent, the ManChild, is the hero.
* '''Subverted''': The heroes find a well-used action figure in Kent's base and a television turned to a cartoon... because he has a young son, and those are his.
* '''Double Subverted''': His son is also creeped out by his dad, on the basis he correctly suspects he's more mature.
** Kent shows up to [[LegionOfDoom the council meeting]] sucking on a pacifier and wearing nothing but a diaper, a bonnet, and bandoliers. [[UnusuallyUninterestingSight Nobody else comments on it]].
** When the hero disarms Kent, Kent throws a tantrum and acts as if the hero confiscated a toy he was playing with.
* '''Zig Zagged''': Kent acts like a adult sometimes, and like a child at other times, depending on his mood.
* '''Averted''': Kent acts his age.
* '''Enforced''': ???
* '''Lampshaded''': "...Is it just me, or does Kent seem like a disturbed preteen wearing an adult suit?"
* '''Invoked''': Kent become a villain because knowing they can freely do kids stuff.
** Kent pretends to be a ManChild to scare the hero.
** The hero defeats Kent with income taxes and broccoli.
* '''Defied''': Kent considers childish behaviour immature and unfitting for someone of his age, and is careful to act like an adult at all times.
* '''Discussed''': ???
* '''Conversed''': ???
* '''Deconstructed''': Kent's immaturity is a psychological shield-he's knows fully well that what he does is wrong, and takes no pleasure in it. Over time, his emotional growth regressed to a state of AmbiguousInnocence, allowing him to avoid the moral implications of what he does. When he was forced to confront the fallout, his mind [[VillainousBreakdown broke]], and he convinced himself he was "playing" with his targets, with a side of BlackAndWhiteInsanity (a child's view on morality).
* '''Reconstructed''': This doesn't help in the slightest, as he now views himself through that lens, and he eventually collapses into a [[DespairEventHorizon suicidal depression]], which the heroes help him out of. He preforms a HeelFaceTurn and becomes a much happier person thanks to effectively "re"-maturing.
* '''Played For Laughs''': Kent's childishness makes him a completely ridiculous and [[HarmlessVillain ineffective villain]].
* '''Played For Drama''': Kent embodies the [[KidsAreCruel the selfishness and cruelty of a child]], with the intelligence and drive of an adult.
Please don't wake up Kent from his nap-time while you go back to [[PsychopathicManchild the main article]]. He gets... ''grouchy'' if you wake him up...
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???