'''Basic Trope''': Character A and Character B, from wildly different backgrounds, swap roles.
* '''Straight''': People believe that working-class cafe waitress Wanda is wealthy socialite Haley and that Haley is Wanda.
* '''Exaggerated''': Haley and Wanda do a perfect job of pretending to be each other, even knowing things they cannot possibly know.
* '''Downplayed''': ???
* '''Justified''': Haley and Wanda are SeparatedAtBirth, clones, one's a doppelganger...
* '''Inverted''': ???
* '''Subverted''': Wanda has a large scar that distinguishes herself from Haley.
* '''Double Subverted''': Haley gives herself the same scar.
* '''Parodied''': Wanda and Haley look wildly different but no one seems to notice.
* '''Zig Zagged''': The two switch places constantly as people try to tell them apart.
* '''Averted''': Wanda and Haley never consider pretending to be one another.
* '''Enforced''': "Our plot puts the main character in two places at once, let's give him a twin or something."
* '''Lampshaded''': "Should I even care which one you are?"
* '''Invoked''': "Hey Wanda, there is something we can do, Mark Twain wrote this one book..."
* '''Exploited''': Haley is getting married in London while Wanda (as Haley) is attending a stockholder's meeting in Paris.
* '''Defied''': Wanda and Haley intentionally distinguish themselves so they can't be misidentified.
* '''Discussed''': "You just know those two are going to try swapping places."
* '''Conversed''': "I'd love to see things from your point of view. Why don't we swap?"
* '''Deconstructed''': Wanda has no idea how to act like Haley and is identified as an impostor quickly.
* '''Reconstructed''': So Haley teaches Wanda how to act like her.
* '''Played For Drama''': Haley and Wanda lose each other's jobs and/or completely ruin each other's lives.
Quit pretending you're someone you're not and go back to PrinceAndPauper.
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???
%%* '''Played For Laughs''': ???