'''Basic Trope''': A small person who is very strong.
* '''Straight''': Bob is 5'2" and weighs 120 lbs. But he can bench-press 400 lbs.
** Bob is two feet tall and has SuperStrength; he can lift a house and toss it over his shoulder.
** Bob is ant-sized, yet can bench-press mountains or even ''landmasses''.
* '''Downplayed''': Bob is below average height and weight but has above average strength.
** Strength and size aren't always the same.
** Bob is a superhero or magic-user.
* '''Inverted''': Bob is 6'4" and 200 lbs, but is WeaksauceWeakness personified.
* '''Subverted''': Bob claims to be stronger than he looks, but is beaten easily.
* '''Double Subverted''': IAmNotLeftHanded.
* '''Parodied''': Bob is smaller than a single cell organism and he can move mountains beneath anyone's notice until it's already [[MonumentalTheft conspicuously gone from the landscape]].
* '''Zig Zagged''': Bob has the ability to grow or shrink himself; he's super-strong when tiny and super-weak when big, or vice versa.
** Bob is small and weak.
** Bob is big (possibly 6'4" and 200 lbs), and very strong.
** Bob is of average strength and size.
* '''Enforced''': ???
* '''Lampshaded''': "I know size doesn't always matter, but something about Bob seems to take that quote too far."
* '''Invoked''': Bob works out in secret.
** Bob enters a contest of strength, and he's up against big bodybuilder types.
** Bob strength gives him a slight advantage in physical combat, but what ''really'' gives him an edge is the fact that his opponents don't expect it.
* '''Defied''': Bob is small, and doesn't do a lot of physical activity. Instead, he prefers things like art and music and chess over sports.
* '''Discussed''': "Damn! Did you just see Bob?" "Yeah! Picked up that car like it was nothing!"
* '''Conversed''': "I'm glad this is just a cartoon. Bob could never do that in reality."
** Bob's small size means he's a GlassCannon who can't take the pummeling bigger characters can.
** Bob suffers from PowerIncontinence, and ''always'' pushes at things with dangerous amounts of force far out of proportion to his stature.
* '''Reconstructed''': Fortunately, his size makes him a small target that's hard to hit.
* '''Played For Laughs''': Bob (a midget) bests [[MeaningfulName Goliath]] (a huge bodybuilder type) in a wrestling match, then juggles an elephant, a kitchen sink, a toilet, a barbell, and a car to show off.
* '''Played For Drama''': Bob wishes for SuperStrength, but it causes problems for him. Like accidentally crushing his infant daughter.
Back to PintsizedPowerhouse.
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???