'''Basic Trope''': Zombies will not attack other zombies.
* '''Straight''': [[OurZombiesAreDifferent Bob]] attacks humans, but never once attacks his fellow zombies.
* '''Exaggerated''': [[EverybodysDeadDave There are ''no'' humans left]], and Bob still doesn't attack the other zombies.
* '''Downplayed''': ???
** The "zombies" are [[TechnicallyLivingZombie not ''really'' zombies]].
** Rotting flesh (for whatever reason(s)) is unappealing to zombies; they need something fresh.
** EvenEvilHasStandards; [[ImAHumanitarian cannibalism]] was a major taboo when they were human (but of course killing zombies was not); the rules have not changed now that they're not ''quite'' humans anymore. (That is, it's OK to attack living humans, but not OK to attack zombies.)
** Zombies still retain relationships with each other. (i.e. if AliceAndBob were husband and wife before becoming zombies, they are still husband and wife as zombies.)
** The zombies can only eat fresh flesh as the rotting stuff does not work with their digestion, meaning out of pure survival instinct no one eats each other
** Bob attacks ''only'' other zombies.
** Bob is human and attacks other humans.
** Bob is human and doesn't attack other humans.
** Bob attacks someone that looks to be a living person.
** Bob attacks another zombie.
* '''Double Subverted''':
** Only to find that he/she is actually a zombie and leaves him/her alone.
** But not in order to eat him/her, rather because they are ''competing'' over resources.
** The zombies have a pleasant, civilized dinner party with other zombies.
** [[ExploitedTrope Someone tries to]] pass as a zombie, only to be found out and turned on.
** When the food runs out, one zombie suggests attacking the weaker zombies, and the other zombies are ''horrified''.
** The zombies get hungry and even more ornery, and fight each other over the scraps.
* '''Zig Zagged''': ???
** The zombies attack anything that moves, indiscriminately.
** No zombies in this setting.
* '''Enforced''': "We need this ZombieApocalypse to be zombies vs. humans, Us vs. Them."
* '''Lampshaded''': "I wonder why they don't attack each other?"
* '''Invoked''': Even though food is running low, Bob cannot bring himself to attack Alice.
* '''Exploited''': AliceAndBob are humans, who tear their clothes, shamble along, fake injuries (or injure themselves deliberately), and rub rotten meat on their skin to make themselves look like zombies so as not to be attacked.
* '''Defied''': But he needs food, and all the fresh meat is taken, and eventually survival instincts (and diminishing capacity to feel) take over.
* '''Discussed''': ???
* '''Conversed''': ???
Back to NoZombieCannibals
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Deconstructed''': ???
%%* '''Reconstructed''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???
%%* '''Played For Laughs''': ???
%%* '''Played For Drama''': ???