'''Basic Trope''': There are only heterosexual and homosexual people, no bisexuals.
* '''Straight''': There are no bisexual people in the world.
* '''Exaggerated''': Bisexuality is an absolute taboo in the setting and mentionning is payable on death.
** There are no bisexual people in the city, but they exist in other places.
** All of the characters are genderless/monogender aliens.
** There are probably bisexual characters, but due to living in a biphobic universe, they are forced to hide their sexualities.
* '''Inverted''': EveryoneIsBi
* '''Subverted''': One person is bisexual...
* '''Double Subverted''': ...but later finds out that they are straight...
* '''Parodied''': Every bisexual person on Earth was shoved onto a spaceship and sent to the Moon.
* '''Zig Zagged''': ...but another person turns out to be bisexual instead.
* '''Averted''': There are bisexual people.
** The writers don't believe that bisexual people exist in real life.
** The programmers feel that programming bisexual behavior for characters is too complicated, so they just stick to heterosexual and homosexual characters.
** The ''audience'' doesn't believe that bisexual people exist in real life; so, developers are forced to compel according to their perception.
* '''Lampshaded''': "Isn't it weird that no one ever likes guys and gals?"
* '''Invoked''': The villain exclusively targets bisexual people.
* '''Exploited''': ???
* '''Defied''': "What? Are you just insinuating I'm straight just because I so happen to be a man dating a woman at the moment? That's ignorant and stupid."
* '''Discussed''': ???
* '''Conversed''': ???
* '''Deconstructed''': The lack of bisexual people spawns an investigation by the police.
* '''Reconstructed''': The Bisexual Rights movement occurred [[WhatTheHellHero calling out both]] [[ShamingTheMob heterosexuals and homosexuals alike]] on how [[NotSoDifferent hypocritical the latter is being]] and how the former is denying that bisexuality exists.
* '''Implied''': "She had a boyfriend at one point, but later I guess she must have discovered she was gay."
* '''Played For Laughs''': One night at a campfire, the characters tell them about the ancient legend of ''the bisexuals'' who are rumored to exist on this very planet...But they dismiss it as nonsense.
* '''Played For Drama''': Because bisexuality is considered even more taboo than homosexuality, the bisexuals of the setting have to keep their sexuality a secret or to swear it off altogether, which leads to many of them growing frustrated and miserable.
You can look into the main page if you want, but I guarantee you this: NoBisexuals are around there either.
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%%* '''Reconstructed''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???