'''Basic Trope''': Nudity PlayedForLaughs.
* '''Played Straight''': Bob is naked and going about his business.
* '''Exaggerated''': Bob is naked at church, but no one seems to notice or care.
* '''Downplayed''': Bob is walking around town in his underwear.
** Bob is a naturist.
** Bob is a streaker.
* '''Inverted''': Bob is the only one dressed when everyone else is completely nude.
* '''Subverted''': Bob is naked, but [[SceneryCensor censored by an object]].
* '''Double Subverted''': The object only draws more attention to his nudity.
** Bob is walking around with a CensorBar or DigitalBikini or [[SceneryCensor other means of censoring]]. Bonus points if he had BarbieDollAnatomy to begin with.
** Bob is naked in a place (like, say, a conservative church in the DeepSouth during Sunday service) where it normally wouldn't be acceptable. Everyone reacts as if Bob just crossed the MoralEventHorizon.
* '''Zig Zagged''': ???
* '''Averted''': Bob remains fully clothed throughout the series or movie. (Or gets, at worst, a ShirtlessScene.)
* '''Enforced''': The writer wants to create an awkward situation in a SitCom.
* '''Lampshaded''': "Alice, there's a naked man sitting on your porch swing!"
* '''Invoked''': Bob is visiting a town with a reputation for being so laid-back as to not begrudge public nudity. He doesn't pack any clothes and proceeds to strut his stuff.
* '''Exploited''': ???
* '''Defied''': Bob is on a nude beach and is unwilling to take his clothes off.
* '''Discussed''': "What is it about nudity that people find so hilarious?"
* '''Conversed''': "Ever wonder why all these new comedies keep featuring naked people?"
Back to NakedPeopleAreFunny
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Deconstructed''': ???
%%* '''Reconstructed''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???
%%* '''Played For Laughs''': ???
%%* '''Played For Drama''': ???