'''Basic Trope''': Nudity PlayedForLaughs.
* '''Straight''': Alice goes about her business unclothed.
** Alice is naked at church, but no one seems to notice or care.
** There is more than one naked character.
* '''Downplayed''': Alice is walking around town in her underwear.
** Alice is a naturist.
** Alice is a streaker.
** Troperville has an Official Public Nudity Day when everyone in town goes naked.
** Alice is the only clothed person at a nude beach.
** Alice is wearing winter clothes in summer weather.
* '''Subverted''': Alice is naked, but [[SceneryCensor censored by an object]].
* '''Double Subverted''':
** The object only draws more attention to her nudity.
** The object mysteriously vanishes or is destroyed.
** Alice is walking around with a CensorBox, a DigitalBikini, or [[SceneryCensor some other means of censoring]]. Bonus points if she had BarbieDollAnatomy to begin with.
** Alice is naked in a place (like, say, a conservative Baptist church in the DeepSouth during Sunday service) where it normally wouldn't be acceptable. Everyone reacts as if Alice just crossed the MoralEventHorizon.
* '''Zig Zagged''': Alice mysteriously switches from naked to fully dressed several times during a scene.
* '''Averted''': Everyone remains fully clothed throughout the series or movie.
* '''Enforced''': The writer wants to create an awkward situation in a SitCom.
* '''Lampshaded''': "Bob, there's a naked woman sitting on your porch swing!"
* '''Invoked''': Alice is visiting a town with a reputation for being so laid-back as to not begrudge public nudity. She doesn't pack any clothes and proceeds to strut her stuff.
* '''Exploited''': Bob throws Alice a BirthdaySuitSurpriseParty.
* '''Defied''': Alice is on a nude beach and is unwilling to take her clothes off.
* '''Discussed''': "What is it about nudity that people find so hilarious?"
* '''Conversed''': "Ever wonder why all these new comedies keep featuring naked people?"
* '''Implied''': Bob asks Charles, "Did you see Alice when you went downtown?", and then bursts out laughing. Charles says, "Yes, I sure did. In fact, I couldn't stop staring at her."
* '''Deconstructed''': Because NakedPeopleAreFunny, whenever Alice tries to undress to have sex with her boyfriend, Bob, he bursts out laughing, rendering them incapable of having intimate relations, causing AliceAndBob to suffer much angst indeed.
* '''Reconstructed''': However, Alice uses this to treat Bob when he suffers from depression. IntimateHealing, indeed.
* '''Played For Laughs''': Alice has her clothes completely burned or torn off by an accident. She decides to walk home and get dressed, only for a BirthdaySuitSurpriseParty to happen. She screams, "Don't look at me!"
* '''Played For Drama''': Alice is arrested for indecency, and Bob murders the police officer who arrested Alice because everyone else in Troperville found Alice's nudity hilarious. Later, we see Alice and Bob sharing a prison cell, and now they're both naked.
Back to NakedPeopleAreFunny
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???