'''Basic Trope''': Rather than being [[MyGirlIsNotASlut scorned]] for being promiscuous, [[AlwaysFemale a woman]] is lauded for being promiscuous or desiring sex.
* '''Straight''': Even though [[TheVamp Alice]] has [[ReallyGetsAround been around the block a few times]], she still survives the series or movie, and still gets her happily-ever-after with Bob.
* '''Exaggerated''': Alice wears [[VaporWear practically nothing]] and has slept with pretty much AnythingThatMoves, and Bob is proud to marry her and call her his wife.
* '''Downplayed''': Alice isn't a virgin when she marries Bob, and Bob is okay with that.
** These days, [[FetishFuelFuture marriage is no longer seen as a prerequisite for sex and virgins are hard to find]].
** AllWomenAreLustful is in full effect. Non-promiscuous women are considered the weird ones in-universe.
** People think that more experienced women are good in bed or at least better than virgins and monogamous women.
** Bob is of the opinion that SexIsLiberation.
** Bob intentionally dates Alice so that she wouldn't accuse him of cheating without being a hypocrite.
** Bob is afraid that if he marries a virgin, she will continue to [[GoneHorriblyRight stay as one]] and he will [[SexlessMarriage never have sex.]]
* '''GenderFlipped''': Bob is called stud (especially by his girlfriend) for having sex with other women.
** Alice is not a virgin when she first sleeps with or marries Bob, but she's only been with one person before, and no one says anything about it.
** Alice sleeps with [[LesYay other]] [[GirlOnGirlIsHot women]] all the time, but the [[IfItsYouItsOkay only]] [[IncompatibleOrientation man]] she sleeps with is Bob.
** Alice used to be a prostitute because she was out on the street and she needed to [[IDidWhatIHadToDo survive]], or was somebody's SexSlave. She gets involved with Bob and he marries her, and she never goes back to that life again.
* '''Double Subverted''':
** But that one person was Bob (and she may or may not have known that at the time).
** Or that person was someone very important or famous, and thus Bob is proud because it means in a way that he got a piece of that person too, retroactively.
** But Bob doesn't mind at all. In fact, he encourages it.
** But financial difficulties forces Alice to do whatever she has to in order to put food on the table until she and/or Bob can find a real job. Bob encourages this.
* '''Parodied''': Alice shows up at Bob's residence in VaporWear, smelling of cologne Bob doesn't have. Bob is very happy to see her, and doesn't comment on her state of undress.
* '''Zig Zagged''': Some people laud Alice for her sexual prowess, others just shake their heads in disapproval.
** Alice and Bob are both virgins.
** Neither Alice nor Bob are virgins.
** No commentary is made on Alice's sex life or Bob's, as it is not relevant to the plot.
** Being a slut is neither seen as good or bad.
** The writer thinks (and rightly so) that the MyGirlIsNotASlut trope is unfair and dated, and wants to turn it upside down as an act of rebellion.
** Alternatively, the writer wants to point how stupid it is to judge someone by their promiscuity and/or lack there of by having characters do the same thing except instead of disliking sluts, they value them.
* '''Lampshaded''': "Wow, Alice! Where did you learn to do all that?"
* '''Invoked''': Alice becomes a famous porn star, celebrated for her looks and talent.
* '''Exploited''': Bob begins dating a prostitute/porn star, marries her, and encourages her to continue her career because it [[FetishFuel turns him on]].
* '''Defied''': Alice is saving herself for marriage, or protecting VirginPower. Or both.
* '''Discussed''': "It's great that Alice enjoys sex, and she really is in control of the situation."
* '''Conversed''': "Is she really? Or are her hormones in control of the situation?"
* '''Deconstructed''': Alice is promiscuous because she's not happy. And all anyone sees her as is someone who will do anything with anyone, which may or may not be true.
* '''Reconstructed''': Alice gives up one-night stands and starts wearing more clothing. People start to take her more seriously, and the sex she does have is even better because there's love and respect (not just lust and gratification) there.
Wanna go back to MyGirlIsASlut and meet my hot wife?
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???
%%* '''Played For Laughs''': ???
%%* '''Played For Drama''': ???