'''Basic Trope''': An enemy takes you back to the beginning of the level instead of killing you.
* '''Straight''': A mook grabs Bob and carries him out of the BigBad's castle.
* '''Exaggerated''': The mook carries Bob from TheVeryDefinitelyFinalDungeon to the [[FirstTown start of the game]].
* '''Downplayed''': The mook just takes Bob back to the last SavePoint.
** The mook knows that if he directly fought Bob, he'd lose.
** The mook is a bouncer.
** Bob isn't allowed in the area, but the mook doesn't have authority to kill him, leading to a stealth sequence where the player has to avoid the MookBouncer to progress.
** Bob grabs the mook and carries him out of the castle.
** The mook carries Bob to the BigBad's throne room.
** The mook drops Bob.
** Alternatively, Bob is too heavy for the mook to carry, causing the mook to give up and leave.
* '''Double Subverted''': The mook realizes he's not carrying Bob, and quickly returns to grab him.
** He returns, with friends.
* '''Parodied''': The mook carries Bob back to the womb and Bob needs to replay his entire life.
* '''Zig Zagged''': ???
* '''Averted''': All the mooks in the castle try to kill Bob.
* '''Enforced''': NeverSayDie
* '''Lampshaded''': These mooks will never kill you so don't bother bringing any potions
* '''Invoked''': A GenreSavvy Character sets up a situation where the trope can occur.
* '''Exploited''': After defeating the LoadBearingBoss, Bob uses the Mook Bouncers to quickly escape the collapsing castle.
* '''Defied''': The mook tries to grab Bob, only for Bob to shoot him.
* '''Discussed''': "Why don't these mooks just kill us?"
* '''Discussed''': ???
* '''Conversed''': ???
* '''Deconstructed''': The mook is fired and/or executed by the BigBad for throwing Bob out of the castle instead of simply killing him.
* '''Reconstructed''': Then mooks carry him out of the level.
* '''Played For Laughs''': The mooks kick anything they touch out of the level, including each other, resulting in a huge wall of mooks at the entrance that prevents Bob from entering.
* '''Played For Drama''': Bob was pulled out away from his dying sister Alice who desperately need medicine from him.
Back to MookBouncer
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???