'''Basic Trope''': Loads of different kinds of monsters (vampires, werewolves, ghosts, etc.) all live and interact in the same general area.
* '''Straight''': Dracula, Wolfman, and Frankenstein's monster all live in the same city.
* '''Exaggerated''': Dracula, Wolfman, Frankenstein's monster, swamp thing, mummies, aliens, ogres, goblins, gremlins, zombies, demons, witches, trolls, ghosts and a giant spider all live in the same apartment building.
** Dracula passes by the Wolfman on his way into town.
** A RagtagBunchOfMisfits who aren't exactly monsters, but are definitely far from normal.
* '''Justified''': They live in a MonsterTown.
* '''Inverted''': Dracula's the only monster in the city.
* '''Subverted''': Dracula, Wolfman and Frankenstein's monster all live in the city... but they're actually guys in costume, filming a movie.
* '''Double Subverted''': ...but it turns out they're actually an alien, a demon and a ghost all pretending to be human so they can be in show business.
* '''Parodied''': A normal man goes to the office building where he works. His co-workers are all different types of monsters, [[UnusuallyUninterestingSight but he doesn't bat an eye]]. He acts as if the vampire co-worker attempting to bite his neck and the other actions of the monsters were normal mundane behaviors.
* '''Zig Zagged''': Dracula, Frankenstein, and the Wolfman all turn out to be actors in costume. Shortly after filming the movie, the actors playing Dracula and the Wolfman are bitten by a vampire and a werewolf respectively and change into a vampire and a werewolf respectively. In addition, the actor playing Frankenstein gets killed in an accident and resurrected by a mad scientist who stitches him back together. Then the three monsters are killed by a trio of monster hunters. The monster hunters turn out to be a self-hating monster trio composed of a ghost, a swamp monster, and a mummy.
* '''Averted''': Either monsters do not exist, or only one kind is ever seen onscreen at one time.
* '''Enforced''': "Dracula, Frankenstein, the Wolfman, and all those guys were pretty awesome monsters. It would be pretty neat to do a story where they all team up against a greater threat."
* '''Lampshaded''': "Dracula, Wolfman, AND Frankenstein's monster? This city's turning into a bad B-Movie crossover!"
* '''Invoked''': A MadScientist[=/=]EvilSorcerer creates all these monsters to help him take over the city.
* '''Exploited''': TheHunter makes use of the monsters being together to take them all out at once.
* '''Defied''': [[FantasticRacism All monsters refuse to associate with monsters that are not their own kind]].
* '''Discussed''': "Look out, Dracula and Wolfman are in the city!"
* '''Conversed''': ???
Back to MonsterMash
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Deconstructed''': ???
%%* '''Reconstructed''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???
%%* '''Played For Laughs''': ???
%%* '''Played For Drama''': ???