'''Basic Trope''': A character is mistaken for or accused of being a terrorist.
* '''Straight''': Karim is of Muslim faith and is accused by Bob for being a terrorist.
* '''Exaggerated''': Ryan accuses Karim of being radicalized at a Wahhabbi Madrassa in Yemen in 1984 and then traveling to Afghanistan in in 1986 to [[SovietInvasionOfAfghanistan fight the Soviets]] up until their eventual withdrawal in 1989 and then living in Pakistan while establishing further contacts before traveling to Bosnia in 1993 to fight the Serbs while [[OverlyLongGag learning advanced bomb tactics prior to leaving for Sudan in 1995 to join Al Qaeda and being ordered by Bin Laden to infiltrate the United States and sneak a dirty bomb into an airport]]. Karim replies with a FlatWhat.
** Karim is racially profiled at the airport and gets questioned by law enforcement on a routine basis because he happens share the same name with a suspect.
** Bob is a Gentile flying to Israel on El Al, and thus subject to a pre-flight interview before boarding.
** Karim has relatives with strong connections to various terrorist networks.
** Or, some of Ryan's family was killed in 9/11, and he wrongly blames it on Middle Easterners. (or similar).
* '''Inverted''': Karim accuses Ryan of [[WesternTerrorists being a terrorist]].
* '''Subverted''': Ryan mistakes Karim for a terrorist. Karim just [[SlasherSmile smiles]] and detonates his suicide vest.
* '''Double Subverted''': Ryan was just tripping out.
* '''Parodied''': While Ryan is shaking down the harmless Karim, several ''actual'' terrorists walk by and loudly talk about how they're going to hijack the plane.
* '''Zig Zagged''': ???
* '''Averted''': No one mistakes Karim for a terrorist.
* '''Enforced''': The writers wanted to do a VerySpecialEpisode, and chose to deal with this subject.
* '''Lampshaded''': "Oh great, not again. Listen guys, just because I'm from the Middle East doesn't mean I'm out to kill you. Get it through your heads!"
* '''Invoked''': Karim decided to have a little fun by making people believe that he's a terrorist, while he's not.
* '''Exploited''': Karim takes advantage of this trope by making Ryan do whatever he wants, claiming that he's a real terrorist sent to assassinate Ryan and his friends.
* '''Defied''': Despite Ryan's suspicion, he decides to shake it off and doesn't judge Karim by his looks.
* '''Discussed''': "Look at that Arabian guy over there, with the big suitcase. He is ''so'' gonna be in a lot of trouble."
* '''Conversed''': ???
* '''Deconstructed''': Everyone avoids/hate Karim because they think he's a terrorist.
* '''Reconstructed''': Until Alice makes friends with him, and the others realize that they've misunderstood him and apologizes.
Back to MistakenForTerrorist
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???
%%* '''Played For Laughs''': ???
%%* '''Played For Drama''': ???