'''Basic Trope''': Public sex.
* '''Straight''': AliceAndBob have sex in a public restroom, [[AutoErotica in the car]], etc.
* '''Exaggerated''': Alice and Bob have sex on the field during the SuperBowl at halftime.
* '''Downplayed''': Alice and Bob have sex in their living room, with the curtains opened... With the lights out, and past midnight.
** Alice and Bob are InsatiableNewlyweds who want enjoy their sexual life to the fullest by trying creative and daring stunts.
** Alice and Bob are a couple that has fallen into the tedium and routine... However, one (or both) of them proposes to try something new and risky to reinvigorate the passion they once had.
* '''Inverted''': Alice and Bob have sex in their own bedroom at home.
** Alice and Bob have sex in their hotel bed.
** Alice and Bob have sex at their home.
** Alice and Bob appear to be having sex in a race car. However, a change of angle reveals that it's just a novelty bed shaped like a race car.
* '''Double Subverted''':
** But the people [[RightThroughTheWall in the next room can hear them]].
** But they left the curtains open, so everyone can see them. (And maybe hear them, if the window's open or this is an apartment with wafer-thin walls.)
** They're in the backyard.
* '''Parodied''': ???
* '''Zig Zagged''': ???
** Alice and Bob have sex in the privacy and comfort of their home.
** Alice and Bob don't have sex.
* '''Enforced''': RuleOfSexy [=and/or=] RuleOfFunny
* '''Lampshaded''': "Can we do it on a boat, in a train, with a goat, in the rain?"
* '''Invoked''': Alice suggests doing it out in the backyard, and Bob is turned on.
* '''Exploited''': ???
* '''Defied''': Alice and Bob worry too much about getting arrested, and so agree to have sex only at home.
* '''Discussed''': "Is it even possible to do it there?"
* '''Conversed''': "I wouldn't try it..."
* '''Deconstructed''': This can get Alice and Bob arrested and/or publicly humiliated. And some places (such as out in nature) carry additional dangers.
* '''Reconstructed''': Alice and Bob are more discreet and careful about when, where, and how they do it.
* '''Played For Laughs''': Alice and Bob are having sex in a confessional, and a couple of nuns see them...and [[NaughtyNuns run inside the confessional.]]
* '''Played For Drama''': Alice and Bob get caught by OfficerOHara and face a HumiliationConga like no other.
Back to MakingLoveInAllTheWrongPlaces
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???