'''Basic Trope''': A character explains his/her powers, while using them, to no-one in particular for the benefit of the audience.
* '''Straight''': Amazing Girl mentions to herself how her [[FlyingBrick superpowers]] will help her whenever she uses them, such as when she is lifting an oil tanker.
* '''Exaggerated''': [[MrExposition She goes]] into an in-depth expiation of the [[MinovskyPhysics fictional physics behind her powers at a drop of a hat,]] such as to explain where the [[ExpositionDiagram chalkboard came from.]]
* '''Downplayed''': Amazing Girl thinks to herself "[[GoodThingYouCanHeal Glad Iím invincible]]" when sheís hit by a particularly devastating attack.
** She really IS explaining her powers for the benefit of onlookers.
** [[TheDitz Amazing Girl needs to remind herself how her own powers work.]]
** She has always had the power to [[FlightStrengthHeart talk to squirrels,]] but has never used them on-screen till the [[BrickJoke optimum punch-line moment.]]
** The viewers are never quite told, what, exactly, Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism manís powers are.
** Emperor Evilz gloats to Amazing Girl how her power will NOT protect her when he unleashes his WaveMotionGun.
* '''Subverted''': Amazing girl never explains her powers outright, and certainly not while using themÖ
* '''Double Subverted''': ...because itís in the narration box.
** "Luckily my larynx can make noises to tell you this!"
** Amazing Girlís explanations are constantly interrupted by the QuirkyMinibossSquad yelling increasingly unlikely ideas about what powers she actually has.
* '''Zig Zagged''': Sometimes Amazing Girl explains, sometimes she doesnít, some times she [[ObfuscatingInsanity explains powers she doesnít actually have.]]
* '''Averted''': Her powers are explained once in the first episode and are never talked about again.
* '''Enforced''': ViewersAreGoldfish. Also, to let new readers know.
* '''Lampshaded''': "Have I told you about my powers? I donít think I have told you about my powers."
* '''Invoked''': Among his many varied powers, MrExposition can force superbeings to explain the powers they use.
* '''Exploited''': Evilz manages to find Amazing Girl's weakness when she explains how her power will protect her.
* '''Defied''': Emperor Evilz goes to [[CrazyPrepared insane lengths to hide his powers,]] so that no-one can abuse his weaknesses: to the point of [[MediumAwareness hiding them even from the fourth wall.]]
* '''Discussed''': "Why do you always do that, A.G?" "ÖI like to hear myself talk. I'm lonely..."
* '''Conversed''': "Yes, super-strength, WE GET IT ALREADY!"
* '''Deconstructed''': Amazing Girl is KilledMidSentence.
* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': Amazing Girl talks about her powers ever time to remind [[HeroicRROD herself how they are slowly killing her.]]
* '''Played For Laughs''': "Wait, I missed that, what can you do again?"
Luckily this link will guide you back to LuckilyMyPowersWillProtectMe!
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Reconstructed''': ???
%%* '''Played For Drama''': ???