'''Basic Trope''': A young character (usually male) with a fondness for older women.
* '''Straight''': Bob has a crush on Alice, who is many years older than he is.
* '''Exaggerated''': Bob is a teenager and Alice is 90. Bonus points if Bob is under 18.
* '''Downplayed''': Bob tends to go after women who are about five to ten years older than him, but no older.
* '''Justified''': Bob likes older, more mature women because he sees them as more responsible than girls his own age he's dated or is in JuniorHigh, where the girls are going through awkward adolescence (braces, pimples, etc.)
** Bob is an old or at least middle-aged man who prefers younger women.
* '''Subverted''': Alice is YoungerThanSheLooks.
** "Alice" is secretly a member of a species that ages slower than humans, and both AliceAndBob are, in terms of maturity, teenagers. Wether consciously or not, Bob has picked up on that.
* '''Double Subverted''': Alice has lied about her age.
** "Alice" still has experienced a time where Bob was not even born yet, and that experience (if not necessarily maturity) that only older people have is what attracts him to her.
* '''Parodied''': Bob's PornStash consists of copies of ''[[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AARP AARP: The Magazine]]''.
* '''Zig Zagged''': Bob is attracted to both girls/women of comparable age (or younger), and to older women.
** Bob only dates women who are about the same age he is. He [[ChristmasCake does not find women over a certain age to be attractive]].
** [[CelibateHero Bob isn't interested]].
* '''Enforced''': "How about some commentary on the whole Cougar trend?"
** "You do realize Alice is 35, don't you?"
** "How come you like older women so much, Bob?"
* '''Invoked''': Bob puts an ad in the Personals section or uses a dating website specifically to find women older than he is.
* '''Exploited''': Alice takes advantage of the younger Bob's attraction to her to groom and manipulate him.
* '''Defied''': Bob will not date women significantly older than him, no matter how pretty they may be.
* '''Discussed''': ???
* '''Conversed''': ???
* '''Deconstructed''': Bob isn't taken seriously as a viable romantic partner by Alice because of their age gap and she treats him like a kid, which frustrates Bob and ends his attraction to her.
* '''Reconstructed''': Bob forms a platonic IntergenerationalFriendship with Alice and it naturally grows into romance over time.
* '''Played For Drama''': Bob asks Alice out, and even though Alice is much older, Bob works around that and develops a relationship with her.
You can go back to LikesOlderWomen if you want, but isn't she a bit... you know, ''old'' for you?
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Played For Laughs''': ???