'''Basic Trope''': Being bitten by a vampire is a strangely enjoyable experience.
* '''Straight''': Alice is bitten by Bob, and moans with pleasure.
* '''Exaggerated''': Alice has an orgasm the instant Bob's teeth pierce her skin.
* '''Downplayed''': Alice is bitten by Bob and shows no discomfort.
** [[OurVampiresAreDifferent This universe's vampires]] inject a non-harmful venom which dulls pain and acts as an aphrodisiac.
** Bob bites down ''just'' enough to pierce the skin; the rest is all the lips and tongue, and Bob happens to by [[VampiresAreSexGods pretty skilled with those.]]
** Alice has a biting fetish
* '''Inverted''': VampireBitesSuck
* '''Subverted''': Alice moans and smiles, until we see that Bob hasn't used his teeth yet. When he actually bites down, Alice screams.
* '''Double Subverted''':
** After the initial pain, however, Alice starts to like it.
** [[TheImmodestOrgasm That wasn't pain...]]
* '''Parodied''': Every conversation about biting is laden with DoesThisRemindYouOfAnything. Bob at one point bites another woman and Alice accuses him of cheating.
* '''Zig Zagged''': Being bitten causes reactions back and forth between pain and pleasure, with no correlation between ferocity of the attack reaction to it.
** Alice either doesn't feel the bite at all or has the reaction you'd expect from a woman having two teeth rammed deep into her throat.
** Vampires don't exist.
* '''Enforced''': "We need a source for more sexual tension between Alice and Bob. How about when Bob bites her, she has starts to enjoy it?"
** "You know, you'd think this would be a lot more painful..."
** "[[DoesthisRemindYouOfAnything I want your fangs in me...]]"
* '''Invoked''': Alice takes painkillers and psychotropic drugs before the bite, so that she'll enjoy it.
* '''Exploited''': ???
* '''Defied''': Bob bites Alice and she screams and writhes in agony.
* '''Discussed''': "It doesn't hurt at all, really. It's bizarre how good it feels."
* '''Conversed''': "Why is she liking that so much?" "RuleOfSexy" "For a vampire bite?" "FetishFuel"
* '''Deconstructed''': Alice develops an addiction to being bitten and ends up suffering from long periods of severe blood loss, lethargy, and anemia.
* '''Reconstructed''': However, Bob eventually turns her into a vampire, so she can enjoy being bitten as much as she wants with the benefit of a rapidly regenerating blood supply.
Back to KissOfTheVampire
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???
%%* '''Played For Laughs''': ???
%%* '''Played For Drama''': ???