'''Basic Trope''': A cute critter that can hand out pain and death with no problem.
* '''Straight''': Kelvin is a cute baby unicorn who can shoot [[ShockAndAwe huge bolts of electricity]] from his horn.
** Kelvin is a TastesLikeDiabetes baby unicorn who can create giant hurricanes that [[PersonOfMassDestruction can destroy entire cities, and sometimes even planets at will]].
** Every single cute critter in the universe is trying to kill you.
* '''Downplayed''': Kelvin is an adult unicorn. The horn is there for a reason.
** Unicorns were always capable of doing this as a way of self-defense.
** "Cute" doesn't discourage most predators, and unicorns are one of the many species that developed something that ''would''.
* '''Inverted''': FakeUltimateMook
* '''Subverted''': The electric bolts that Kelvin attacks with are big, but they aren't very painful.
* '''Double Subverted''':
** ...But he is also capable of burning down foes to ashes with his fire-breath attacks.
** The "not-so-painful" electric bolts blind Kelvin's enemies.
** Even better, the bolts [[MindRape leave a huge psychological scar]] on the enemies.
* '''Parodied''': In the story's setting, the cuter a creature is, the stronger it is, while the uglier a monster is, the weaker it is.
* '''Zig Zagged''': Not all cute creatures have powerful attacking capabilities, but it is impossible to know which do and which don't without someone, at some point, finding out the hard way.
* '''Averted''': Unicorns are cute/majestic. That's all there is to it. They're even hesitant to ''stab'' attackers with their trademark horns.
* '''Enforced''': "Viewers like cute creatures, as well as powerful ones. Let's combine both features to make something that will please all the fans!"
** "It's amazing how a critter so cute can cause so much destruction."
** "And ''that's'' why you can't keep him."
* '''Invoked''': A species of small carnivores has evolved to look much less dangerous than they actually are as a way of catching potential prey off-guard.
* '''Exploited''': ???
* '''Defied''': Kelvin refuses to learn offensive powers, arguing that his cuteness would act as a natural form of protection.
* '''Discussed''': "...and I suppose that when you're smasming uncontrolably on the ground, you'll still call Kelvin 'Cute.'"
-->'''Viewer A''': Whoa! Baby unicorns can ''zap'' people?\\
'''Viewer B''': [[GenreSavvy Yeah, you didn't know that?]]
* '''Deconstructed''': Because they are so cute, many people ignore the unicorns' deadliness (even as ''babies''), and so a lot of pet-owner wannabes adopt baby unicorns. [[NotSoHarmlessPunishment Cue a huge spike in electricity-related deaths]].
* '''Reconstructed''': ...but with the proper training, unicorn owners can have their pets shock on command or in defense '''only'''.
Back to KillerRabbit
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???
%%* '''Played For Laughs''': ???
%%* '''Played For Drama''': ???