'''Basic Trope''': In the event of catastrophe, emergency responders arrive very quickly.
* '''Straight''': After Bob gets into a severe car crash, a rescue team arrive within 1 minute.
* '''Exaggerated''': A rescue team teleports to the scene 50 milliseconds after Bob crashes his car.
* '''Downplayed''': A passing ambulance is there when there is a car crash, others getting there take much more time.
** A rescue team happened to be close by and witnessed the crash.
** The rescue team is equipped with TeleportersAndTransporters.
* '''Inverted''': It takes hours or days for a rescue team to arrive on spot.
* '''Subverted''': The dispatcher sets an ETA of 15 minutes.
* '''Double Subverted''': But the rescue teams still arrive in less than 1 minute.
** Bob is in the most remote, isolated place imaginable, and rescue teams still arrive about 30 seconds after the crash.
** Bob steps on the grass when there's a "Don't step on the grass" sign, and suddenly a dozen police officers tackle him.
* '''Zig Zagged''': ???
** Bob only lightly bumped his car against a wall at 1 mph.
** Alternatively, Bob gets into car crash in suburbs and the rescue team arrives in 4 minutes.
* '''Enforced''': "The audience doesn't have time to sit around waiting. Lets have the rescue team arrive quickly."
* '''Lampshaded''': A character counts down the seconds until the rescue team arrives.
* '''Invoked''': Bob crashes his car just outside a fire station.
* '''Exploited''': ???
** Bob crashes his car in a highly remote, empty stretch of flat land. [[EpicFail (How did he manage that?)]]
** Alternatively, Ralph, the archenemy of Bob, attempts to sabotage the rescue team to prolong their arrival to accident scene as long as possible.
* '''Discussed''': Bob crashes his car. Alice, having seen this, points out to Carol how in films, the emergency services will be there within one minute or so.
* '''Conversed''': ???
* '''Deconstructed''': The emergency responders know exactly when a crash occurs because of all-pervasive SinisterSurveillance. The quick response is due to rescue being prioritised for funding at the expense of other areas and rescuers being given carte blanche to '''do whatever it takes''' to get to the scene ASAP.
* '''Reconstructed''': The story is set TwentyMinutesIntoTheFuture, where teleporters are commonplace.
Back to InstantEmergencyResponse before the cops- too late...
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???
%%* '''Played For Laughs''': ???
%%* '''Played For Drama''': ???