'''Basic Trope''': An character does something stupid and never suffers the consequences for it.
* '''Straight''': Danny made an unintelligent decision, but never faces the repercussions for it.
* '''Exaggerated''': Danny made a decision which makes him TooDumbToLive, but he is rewarded for it!
* '''Downplayed''': ???
* '''Justified''': The gods above have mercy for Danny whose [[KindheartedSimpleton good-hearted nature outweighs his daftness]].
* '''Inverted''': A character does something smart, only to suffer the consequences for it.
* '''Subverted''': Danny is unaffected by his actions for a long time, until something heavy hits him at high speeds.
* '''Double Subverted''': The heavy thing turns out to be a large gold nugget. Danny gets richer as a result of his dumb decision, even after the medical bills are paid.
* '''Parodied''': Danny is warned by an InsufferableGenius classmate that if he says something unintelligent, he will be struck down with lightning. Danny asks what is lightning. A few minutes later, nothing happens, and the classmate suffers a VillainousBreakdown.
* '''Zig Zagged''': ???
* '''Averted''': Danny suffers the consequences for his incompetence.
* '''Enforced''': ???
* '''Lampshaded''': "What? Whenever that idiot does something stupid, he always get away with it."
* '''Invoked''': "If stupid people get away from the consequences, then [[ObfuscatingStupidity I must pretend that I'm stupid.]]"
* '''Exploited''': ???
* '''Defied''': Another character [[EnragedByIdiocy who's sick of Danny evading the consequences of his stupidity]] decides to make him realize the consequences.
* '''Discussed''': ???
* '''Conversed''': ???
Back to IdiotHoudini
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Deconstructed''': ???
%%* '''Reconstructed''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???
%%* '''Played For Laughs''': ???
%%* '''Played For Drama''': ???