'''Basic Trope''': A character can't shut up about how much sex they have...when they really have none.
* '''Straight''': Bob mentions once per day that he has a vibrant, active sex life. He's a virgin.
* '''Exaggerated''': Bob mentions his active sex life once per ''hour''. He's never even held a girl's hand.
* '''Downplayed''': Bob talks about sex more often than others, but not to an insane extent...and he's made out a few times.
** Bob wants any interested parties to know that he's not inexperienced, no matter how untrue it may be.
** Bob is hoping to shed his loser status with sex, so he talks about it in hopes that it happens for him.
** All of Bob's friends have active sex lives, so he lies to make it sound like he fits in.
** Bob has a lot of sex, but keeps that information private.
** Bob has a ton of sex, but mentions once per day that he's a virgin.
* '''Subverted''': It turns out it's true. Bob really does have a lot of sex, and he proudly brags about it.
* '''Double Subverted''': Then it turns out that Bob had sex ''once'', and he's repeating stories he heard from friends.
* '''Parodied''': Any and all of Bob's sex stories turn out to be true - even the implausible ones... Hell! SPECIALLY the implausible ones, which he had to tone down because [[RealityIsUnrealistic they were too outlandish for anyone to believe them!]]
* '''Zig Zagged''': Sometimes he's lying, other times he's telling the truth.
* '''Averted''': Bob doesn't talk about sex at all.
* '''Enforced''': ???
* '''Lampshaded''': "Look Bob, there's no way what we're about to do isn't your first time. Nobody who's lost their virginity talks about it as much as you do."
* '''Invoked''': ???
* '''Exploited''': ???
* '''Defied''': ???
* '''Discussed''': ???
* '''Conversed''': ???
HaveIMentionedIAmSexuallyActiveToday Don't tell anyone, but I totally did it with that page.
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied:''': ???
%%* '''Deconstructed''': ???
%%* '''Reconstructed''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???
%%* '''Played For Laughs''': ???
%%* '''Played For Drama''': ???