'''Basic Trope''': Using a person's body or a part thereof as an ImprovisedWeapon.
* '''Straight''': Mark and Polly are surrounded by hundreds of Mooks. Polly uses her SuperStrength to grab Mark and clobber the nearest Mook over the head with him.
* '''Exaggerated''': Polly specializes in GrievousHarmWithABody, and dual-wields flailing Mooks, one of which is Mark.
* '''Downplayed''': Mark falls asleep, and Polly wakes him by gently slapping him with his own hand.
* '''Justified''': Polly lacks a proper weapon, and Mark is both NighInvulnerable and really solid, and therefore is an effective bludgeon.
* '''Inverted''': One of the mooks has HealingHands; Polly tries to swing it around as a HealingShiv
* '''Subverted''': Polly hoists Mark over her head... and tosses him across the battlefield to where he'll be safe.
* '''Double Subverted''': A RevealShot shows that Mark knocked down several Mooks on the way over to his "safe spot".
* '''Parodied''': A GiantMook on the opposing side grabs his colleagues and proceeds to have a "Body-fight!" with Polly, much to Mark's distaste.
* '''Zig Zagged''': Polly wields Mark in some fights, and in others relies on her bare-hands and her wits.
* '''Averted''': Mark and Polly rely on GoodOldFisticuffs.
* '''Enforced''': ???
** "Polly, why can't you use a normal weapon like everyone else, instead of me?"
** "Time to beat some weaklings with OTHER weaklings!"
* '''Invoked''': Mark goads Polly into using him as a weapon, knowing himself as a NonActionGuy despite his resistance to damage.
* '''Exploited''': Evulz brings a poisoned blade to the battle, knowing that parrying will simultaneously ruin Polly's weapon and hurt her ally.
* '''Defied''': Polly attempts to use Mark in this manner, but he squirms out of her grip in blind panic.
* '''Discussed''': “Hey, I wonder if you would be useful as a projectile…”
* '''Conversed''': “…That has got to hurt.” “Mark, or the other guy?” “Both, really.”
* '''Deconstructed''': Polly's habit of using Mark as a weapon leaves him with just as much physical trauma as the people she beats up, if not more. Mark is practically dead by the end of the battle.
** No, he isn't. Mark is MadeOfIron, so he takes a lot less damage than his opponents do.
** Polly stops beating people with Mark, and starts picking up the mooks instead, killing two birds with one stone. The fact no one mook lasts long is not really Polly's problem.
Back to GrievousHarmWithABody
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???
%%* '''Played For Laughs''': ???
%%* '''Played For Drama''': ???