'''Basic Trope''': Using a person's body or a part thereof as an ImprovisedWeapon.
* '''Straight''': Mark and Polly are surrounded by hundreds of Mooks. Polly uses her SuperStrength to grab Mark and clobber the nearest Mook over the head with him.
* '''Exaggerated''': Polly specializes in GrievousHarmWithABody, and dual-wields flailing Mooks, one of which is Mark.
* '''Downplayed''': Mark falls asleep, and Polly wakes him by gently slapping him with his own hand.
* '''Justified''': Polly lacks a proper weapon, and Mark is both NighInvulnerable and really solid, and therefore is an effective bludgeon.
* '''Inverted''': One of the mooks has HealingHands; Polly tries to swing it around as a HealingShiv
* '''Subverted''': Polly hoists Mark over her head... and tosses him across the battlefield to where he'll be safe.
* '''Double Subverted''': A RevealShot shows that Mark knocked down several Mooks on the way over to his "safe spot".
* '''Parodied''': A GiantMook on the opposing side grabs his colleagues and proceeds to have a "Body-fight!" with Polly, much to Mark's distaste.
* '''Zig Zagged''': Polly wields Mark in some fights, and in others relies on her bare-hands and her wits.
* '''Averted''': Mark and Polly rely on GoodOldFisticuffs.
* '''Enforced''': ???
* '''Lampshaded''': "Polly, why can't you use a normal weapon like everyone else, instead of me?"
* '''Invoked''': Mark goads Polly into using him as a weapon, knowing himself as a NonActionGuy despite his resistance to damage.
* '''Exploited''': ???
* '''Defied''': Polly attempts to use Mark in this manner, but he squirms out of her grip in blind panic.
* '''Discussed''': “Hey, I wonder if you would be useful as a projectile…”
* '''Conversed''': “…That has got to hurt.” “Mark, or the other guy?” “Both really.”
* '''Deconstructed''': Polly's habit of using Mark as a weapon leaves him with just as much physical trauma as the people she beats up, if not more. Mark is practically dead by the end of the battle.
* '''Reconstructed''': No he isn't. Mark is MadeOfIron, so he takes a lot less damage than his opponents do.
Back to GrievousHarmWithABody
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???
%%* '''Played For Laughs''': ???
%%* '''Played For Drama''': ???