'''Basic Trope''': A character has the power to control plants (and/or fungi).
* '''Straight''': [[MeaningfulName Lily Greene]] can make plants grow quicker and summon poisonous ivies, vines, and other plants for fighting. [[FlightStrengthHeart And she can make flowers dance.]]
* '''Exaggerated''': Lily is literally a giant flower-human hybrid that can grow any plant from anywhere, grow a tiny bud to a tree in an instant, [[HiddenDepths and...]]
* '''Downplayed''': Lily can grow plants a few inches taller, but that's about it.
** Lily is a fairy whose talent is controlling plants.
** Lily is a sorceress who specializes in plant-controlling magic.
* '''Inverted''': Lily is a WalkingWasteland who causes plants (or anything, for that matter) to wither instantly.
* '''Subverted''': Lily is seen with a group of dancing flowers, but it was the work of her friend [[ThemeNaming Rose]]. Lily's power is different.
* '''Double Subverted''': The only difference is that Lily controls aquatic plants.
* '''Parodied''': There are so many people with GreenThumb that they made a company of workers that makes plants grow quicker, so they can earn more resources.
* '''Zig Zagged''': It SEEMS like there are GreenThumb powered people walking about but it turns out to be just a special fertilizer they brewed up, until the people using ther fertilizer realize it doesn't seem to work unless a GreenThumb uses it, then it turns out it was all a ploy, the GreenThumb never needed the fertilizer at all, its was just a marketing ploy to get people to buy their product for a quick buck.
* '''Averted''': No character has power over plants.
* '''Enforced''': The creator thought a plant-powered character would be a nice change with all the other characters using swords and animal helpers.
* '''Lampshaded''': "Lily has such an impressive plant power!"
* '''Invoked''': Lily studies plant-related magic.
* '''Exploited''': Lily purposely studied plant-related magic because the BigBad is a WalkingWasteland.
* '''Defied''': Lily has plant-related power, but refuses to use them in fear of upsetting the balance of the ecosystem.
* '''Discussed''': "You have plant-controlling powers? Man, you've ''got'' to come over and help me with my garden!"
* '''Conversed''': "You know how in that fantasy series, that girl Lily has plant-controlling powers?"
* '''Deconstructed''': Lily has amazing plant-controlling powers, but she can't control it well, causing chaos as plants began to grow from odd, unwanted places (like a toilet). Because of this, Lily decides to leave her hometown.
** Lily manages to heavily injure the BigBad with her powers, making it much easier for her teammates to defeat him.
** Lily wears gloves to control her powers.
Back to GreenThumb
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Deconstructed''': ???
%%* '''Reconstructed''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???
%%* '''Played For Laughs''': ???
%%* '''Played For Drama''': ???