'''Basic Trope''': A (usually female) character gets more attractive over the run of a show.
* '''Straight''': When the show started out, Alice was a demure, if not unattractive, lady. Later into the show's run, she started dressing less conservatively and showing more skin.
* '''Exaggerated''': When the show started, Alice was not that attractive-looking and never wore anything more revealing than a parka. Later on, she's absolutely gorgeous and wears a bikini and daisy dukes as her default outfit.
* '''Downplayed''': While Alice isn't dressing any less conservatively, she does choose more flattering styles and colors, and gets an updated hairstyle.
** Either the actress playing Alice grew more attractive, or the writers decided to take her character in a new direction.
** An in-show justification is usually that Alice decided to become more assertive.
** Alice's body slowly changes to her will. Over time Alice is just choosing to look hot and only slowly getting around to it because of the limits of the power.
** Alice went through puberty and the end result was kind to her.
** The show started in the winter, so ''everyone'' was wearing more clothing. Once the in-show season changes, Alice wears skimpier clothes.
* '''Inverted''': Alice starts out flaunting her body at every available opportunity. Later on, she starts dressing more conservatively.
* '''Subverted''': Alice spends a couple of episodes wearing more revealing clothing, but starts to find it uncomfortable and goes back to her old fashion choices.
* '''Double Subverted''': ...until Bob points out how attractive he found her when she showed some skin.
* '''Parodied''': Alice dresses as conservatively as humanly possible. When asked to show some skin, she takes off one layer of clothing.
* '''Zig Zagged''': How much skin Alice is showing is dependent on the episode.
* '''Averted''': Alice more or less remains the same in terms of fashion sense and attractiveness throughout the entire run of the series.
* '''Enforced''': "Seems we've got a lot of Alice fanboys watching our show. Let's give 'em what they want."
* '''Lampshaded''': "Is it just me, or is Alice showing a lot more skin lately?"
* '''Invoked''': The writers realize that Alice has a lot of male fans who find the actress attractive...
* '''Exploited''': ???
* '''Defied''': The writers refuse to sex up Alice because they have other plans for the character.
* '''Discussed''': "Whoa, I remember the last time [[BeachEpisode we went to the beach]], Alice wore a one-piece and was afraid to get in the water. Now she's wearing a bikini, [[BarelyThereSwimwear if you could call it that]]..."
* '''Conversed''': "That show has gone downhill, but at least Alice is showing some skin..."
* '''Deconstructed''': Alice's increasingly liberal dress is an indicator of how unhappy she really is. She's not happy having to wear skimpy clothing to get the guys' attention.
* '''Reconstructed''': However, she starts to realize that she enjoyed showing skin, so she ends up enjoying it.
Back to FanServicePack. It gets hotter the further you read it...
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???
%%* '''Played For Laughs''': ???
%%* '''Played For Drama''': ???