'''Basic Trope''': An evil character with fangs.
* '''Straight''': The villain has pointy fangs.
** Every villain we see has ridiculously gigantic fangs sticking out of their mouths.
** The BigBad doesn't seem to have ''fangs'' so much as ''tusks''.
* '''Downplayed''': While not always evil fanged species are usually selfish and short tempered jerks at the very least.
** The villains are vampires, werewolves, or similar inhuman creatures, and the fangs are a species trait.
** The villain is so evil, [[RedRightHand his teeth have actually mutated!]]
* '''Inverted''': The villain's teeth are actually less pointy than the hero's.
* '''Subverted''': CuteLittleFangs
* '''Double Subverted''': The character with CuteLittleFangs succumbs to her monster instincts and goes evil.
** New recruits to the villain's side are cheerfully handed the proper equipment to sharpen their teeth into fangs.
** The BigBad is killed by causing him to bite his tongue and die of blood loss.
* '''Zig Zagged''': The character with CuteLittleFangs is a FaceHeelRevolvingDoor.
** Nobody in the story has fangs.
** There is no correlation between the pointiness of one's teeth and the content of one's character.
* '''Enforced''': The artist wanted to give it to [[PettingZooPeople everyone]] but ExecutiveMeddling made him take the "satanic" fangs off of everyone except the villains.
* '''Lampshaded''': "Eek, those fangs make him look scary!"
* '''Invoked''': The villain files his canine teeth to points to make himself look more threatening.
* '''Exploited''': ???
* '''Defied''': The villain takes great pride in his teeth and makes sure they're all perfectly non-pointed and sparkling, to avoid looking too clearly evil.
* '''Discussed''': "Uh oh, I can tell he's evil, just look at those fangs of his!"
* '''Conversed''': "Hah, I wish real life worked like that. You can tell if a guy's evil just by his teeth - how silly!"
* '''Deconstructed''': Fangs are considered evil because of FantasticRacism the hero's side encourages.
* '''Reconstructed''': Those who have fangs are still [[MySpeciesDothProtestTooMuch (mostly)]] evil, though - that's why there is a prejudice against them in the first place.
Back to FangsAreEvil
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???
%%* '''Played For Laughs''': ???
%%* '''Played For Drama''': ???