'''Basic Trope''': A previously unseen character makes himself known with a dramatic attack.
* '''Straight''': Emperor Evulz has overwhelmed Bob, who laid battered on the ground. Evulz raised his sword to deal the final strike, when suddenly Alice crashed from the window and delivered a kick to Evulz' face with much gusto.
** Alice's kick made [[YourHeadAsplode Evulz' head explode]] into [[LudicrousGibs leaky visceral bits of brain-matters, blood, and bone-pieces]].
** Alice jumped through space time riding on a whale just to deliver this kick, and the surrounding environment doesn't fare well.
* '''Downplayed''': Alice enters a room by slamming the door open, accidentally hitting Bob.
* '''Justified''': Alice is masterful in using the element of surprise.
** After he overwhelmed Bob, Evulz threw a [[KiAttack force-bolt]] to Alice, who was hiding and waiting for a chance to snipe him.
** A character uses a powerful attack move that also results in them leaving the scene.
* '''Subverted''': [[EpicFail Alice crashed in with a kick, and Evulz promptly dodged.]]
* '''Double Subverted''': But Alice did an impossible kung-fu maneuver, and kicked him with her other foot. Bet he didn't see that one coming.
** Alice uses the Dynamic Entry every time she enters a room or building, even in everyday normal life.
** Alice tries an awesome diving kick for her entrance... and misses it completely, ending up flying behind evulz and crashing indignantly into the floor.
* '''Zig Zagged''': Alice crashed in with a kick, which Evulz dodged. She tried to restart her attack with her other feet, but missed or was also dodged.
** All the TrueCompanions fought Evulz at the same time.
** A character enters a room in a normal way.
* '''Enforced''': DeusExMachina.
-->'''Bob''': "Oh wow, even I didn't see that one coming."
* '''Invoked''': Alice waited until the final moment because attacking then would be the least predictable outcome for Evulz.
** EVERY. SINGLE. ATTACK.
** [[TheAnticipator Evulz knows Alice will try this,]] and [[CounterAttack counters just as she bursts through the window.]]
* '''Defied''': Alice had a sniper rifle next to her and could see Evulz through the window.
* '''Discussed''': "Man, Alice really likes breaking through things to deliver a kick."
* '''Conversed''': "She came out of nowhere! Why didn't she attack before?"
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
* '''Implied''': Alice is shown breaking into a building. A second later, it zooms into the building and a mook is shown knocked out next to her.
* '''Deconstructed''': Evulz has predicted an unexpected attack and closed the battle with Bob inside a barrier.
* '''Reconstructed''': Alice has secretly developed a technique that can break through the barrier. She strikes Evulz while the latter thinks they are now safe from ambushes.
* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': A villain is bigged up to set the tone for the arc, and is defeated in a single kick from behind by Alice, creating a humorous anticlimax.
* '''Played For Laughs''':
-->'''Alice:''' ''"Flying kick!"''
-->'''Evulz:''' ''"Flying'' what?!"
* '''Played For Drama''': A hero's celebration is brutally ended after a villain strikes from nowhere and kills one of them, leaving the remainder in shock for a few moments while the villain presses the attack.
Suddenly, a link back to DynamicEntry!