'''Basic Trope''': A character who's on the run stops to right every wrong they see.
* '''Straight''': Bob is on the run from the great detective Alice. But despite needing to keep a low profile, Bob still frequently helps out when people need it.
* '''Exaggerated''': Bob is on the run from Alice, but ''every'' time he sees something wrong happening, he feels the need to right it.
* '''Downplayed''': Despite knowing that he may be located by Alice, Bob stops at a fundraising event and drops a few pounds into the collection box before continuing his escape.
** Bob is a good person at heart and helps where he can.
** Bob's hoping that his repeated acts of heroism convince Inspector Alice that he's not the criminal she's seeking.
* '''Inverted''': DickDastardlyStopsToCheat
* '''Subverted''': When Alice is nearby, Bob avoids rescuing anyone to keep a low profile.
* '''Double Subverted''': But when Alice herself gets into danger, Bob decides to jump into danger anyway.
* '''Parodied''': Bob has saved so many lives he's as well known as several celebrities. But despite this, Alice always just walks in while he's strolling out of town.
* '''Zig Zagged''': Bob sees a person being mugged, and runs past. However, he is then shown backtracking and incapacitating the mugger. It is discovered that Bob thought he might dissuade Alice from arresting him this way. However, [[GoodFeelsGood Bob grows to enjoy good deeds]], and stays to continue solving the locals' problems, getting discovered and arrested by Alice in the process.
* '''Averted''': He keeps a low profile and doesn't help.
* '''Enforced''': ???
* '''Lampshaded''': "Eventually, I'm gonna get caught if I keep doing this..."
* '''Invoked''': DaChief allows Alice to walk into a trap knowing Bob's strong sense of justice will cause him to try and save her.
* '''Exploited''': DaChief thinks Alice is secretly changing her mind on Bob, so he lets her walk into a trap to bump them both off.
* '''Defied''': "Sorry, I can't help you today. I've got to keep a low profile."
* '''Discussed''': "I wasn't supposed to help you - I'm being followed, so can you keep quiet about me coming through?"
* '''Conversed''': "He's going to try and stop the mugger, isn't he? That's not very wise in his situation."
* '''Deconstructed''': Because Bob becomes so well-known, it's nothing at all for the authorities to find and arrest him.
** ...But he's so beloved by many that in the interest of keeping the public happy, Bob is allowed to tell his side of the story.
** Alternatively, valuing his skills as a vigilante, Alice promises to absolve Bob if he helps with the arrest of a legitimately dangerous criminal nearby.
* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': Bob being caught immediately as a result of helping someone is used as a humorous anticlimax to the story. The event is promptly lampshaded, and the credits roll.
Well, I've saved your town. Now I've got to get back to DudleyDoRightStopsToHelp, and remember not to tell anyone I was here.
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Played For Laughs''': ???
%%* '''Played For Drama''': ???