'''Basic Trope''': A vehicle with a drill on the front.
* '''Straight''': Bob breaks into the enemy base by drilling through with his drill tank.
* '''Exaggerated''': Bob's drill tank is literally a huge drill on wheels, and has no room for a driver, so it has to be controlled remotely.
* '''Downplayed''': Bob's "drill tank" is a tank with a drill installed in the front--doesn't really allows for going underground, but it leaves a pretty neat hole on the walls of bunkers, so it sees some use as a siege weapon.
* '''Justified''': The drill tank was originally a tool used by a mining company.
** Bob's vehicle fills empty space behind itself with rock to slow the pursuers.
** Bob has a big drill which also doubles as a vehicle, and is used almost solely for the latter purpose.
* '''Subverted''': Bob rides in on a drill tank, but the apparent "drill" is a cone-shaped, laser beam generator.
* '''Double Subverted''': ...which also doubles as an actual drill.
** Bob duct-tapes an ordinary hand drill to his bicycle and insists everyone call it "THE DRILL JUGGERNAUT!"
** The drill tank is parked right between the chainsaw tank and the screwdriver tank. The wrench tank is in the shop for repairs.
* '''Zig Zagged''': ???
* '''Averted''': Bob decides that he needs to re-fit his ordinary tank to somehow get through the thick rocky walls of the enemy base. He eventually settles on a tank that fires frickin' huge missiles.
* '''Enforced''': "Blowing up the enemy base with explosives would be so boring. I want my characters to use an awesome drill tank!"
* '''Lampshaded''': "Wow, a drill tank. I've heard they're becoming fashionable."
* '''Invoked''': The AppliedPhlebotinum of the setting is so resistant that it requires diamond-tipped tools to punch through, which means that standard bunker-busting explosive weapons are hard to use against enemy headquarters. Time for unusual methods.
* '''Exploited''': ???
* '''Defied''': The enemy base is specifically protected against giant drills of all kinds.
* '''Discussed''': "If only we had a drill tank!"
* '''Conversed''': "Hey, come watch the movie! It's the part with the awesome giant frickin drill, you don't want to miss it!"
* '''Deconstructed''': Bob gets brain damage because he's sitting in a vehicle attached to a huge, noisy, spinning drill.
* '''Reconstructed''': Bob installs special dampeners to prevent harm to the driver.
Bore your way back to DrillTank
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???
%%* '''Played For Laughs''': ???
%%* '''Played For Drama''': ???