'''Basic Trope''': Women who molest other women are FetishFuel or treated as "not worth fretting over". Because there's no such thing as lesbian rape.
* '''Straight''': Anna, a PsychoLesbian, violently molests her roommate Michelle. Nobody believes Michelle when she tells about it or she's told that it's "not that bad" or that it's "hot".
** Anna is a serial sex-offender who was never convicted or even suspected because she's a woman who targets women.
** Paul, one of Anna's acquaintances, hears about her ways and goes: "You rape other women? THAT'S SO HOT! CAN I WATCH?"
** Even Michelle herself ends up thinking the rape was all right, or even a positive experience.
** Anna and Benny rape Michelle equally brutally. Benny is demoted to full CompleteMonster status, while what Anna did to Michelle is considered "hot", both by other characters and the narrative.
* '''Downplayed''': Anna sexually harasses Michelle, and it's treated as not as bad as if the perpetrator had been a man.
* '''Justified''': Because women can't penetrate other women without using a sex-toy, it's believed that the expression "lesbian rape" is an aberration.
* '''Inverted''': Rape is only serious if it's female on female.
** Anna is about to molest Michelle again but Michelle fights back and succeeds to have Anna convicted for assault...
** People in the story possess the DoubleStandard but the writers don't. It's shown to be emotionally traumatizing to Michelle.
** After Exaggerated #2, it's revealed that Paul is a rapist himself, and both Anna and he are considered horrible people.
* '''Double Subverted''': ... but in jail, Anna just [[PrisonRape continues her ways on other female inmates]] which is ignored or even watched by male guards.
* '''Parodied''': Anna rapes Michelle and she gets rewarded for it.
* '''Zig Zagged''': Some rapists get away with it, others do not.
* '''Averted''': A female police officer takes Michelle's story seriously, finds out about Anna's ways and is utterly grossed out.
* '''Enforced''': It's a porno.
* '''Lampshaded''': "Michelle, I don't see what's so terrible about it. What's the worse thing a woman can do to another woman anyway? It's not like you were raped or something..."
* '''Invoked''': "I can't share this with a man. You know how they feel about lesbians and it would only arouse them."
** "No man would convict me if I rape another woman, since no one would care what she would think of it. Therefore, I have a full playground just for me!"
** Anna is actually Andy, and got a sex change operation to avoid any prosecution.
* '''Defied''': "Taking advantage of a DoubleStandard to have your way with unwilling women? Anna, you're disgusting. I'll call the police on you."
* '''Discussed''': "Don't be ridiculous, Michelle! How can a woman ''possibly'' rape another woman? With her tiny little fingers?"
* '''Conversed''': "Lesbian rape is just too [[FetishFuel fetishy]] to be treated seriously."
* '''Deconstructed''': Michelle tells her story to several friends, only to find out that female-on-female molestation only revolts women. Men on the other hand find it "cute", "sexy" or "not that serious". As a result, she develops a very strong dislike for lesbians and bisexual females, lashing out violently at any woman who tries to make passes at her. She also forms a strong contempt of [[GirlOnGirlIsHot the men who like and encourage them]].
* '''Reconstructed''': Eventually, Michelle decides to take matters in her own hands and devises a scheme to convict Anna or to simply keep her at bay.
Back to DoubleStandardRapeFemaleOnFemale
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???
%%* '''Played For Laughs''': ???
%%* '''Played For Drama''': ???