'''Basic Trope''': Making awe-inspiring names by taking short, evocative term and Capitalize it.
* '''Straight''': In ''Heroes of Troperia'', the FunctionalMagic is called the Way and those who perform it are called, appropriately enough, the Striders.
* '''Exaggerated''': The Way is divided by elemental paths, each of which Capitalized: [[PlayingWithFire Flame]], [[KillItWithWater Flow]], [[BlowYouAway Breeze]], [[DishingOutDirt Soil]]. The performers are called the Burnt, the Swept, the Blown, and the Entombed, respectively. And let's not get into those who combine 2 or 3 elements...
* '''Downplayed''': The Way is typically capitalized only in formal documents. Most users will just write it all in lowercase in most circumstances, since the name is fairly archaic and the Way is not seen as very mystical anymore.
* '''Justified''': Magic works according to the Words that express them, called the Spell. Using complicated names when casting Spells makes the magic harder to control.
* '''Inverted''': The magic has unnecessarily long, impressive, and tongue-twisting name.
* '''Subverted''': It seems that everyone calls magic the Way... until you get to the elven kingdom where magic is called "[[TheTropeWithoutATitle the arcane arts of the venerable ancients]]".
* '''Double Subverted''': ...or just "The Arts".
* '''Parodied''': In ''Heroes of Troperia'', the FunctionalMagic is called The Gibberish and those who perform it are called The Claptraps.
* '''Zig Zagged''': ???
* '''Averted''': The series uses PhantasySpelling to convey its unique concepts instead.
* '''Enforced''': ???
* '''Lampshaded''': "So, there is the way and there is The Way?"
* '''Invoked''': ???
* '''Exploited''': ???
* '''Defied''': ???
* '''Discussed''': ???
* '''Conversed''': ???
* '''Deconstructed''': Since the "Way" or the "Arts" is such a catch-all term, it's easy to associate things that aren't magic into it, usually for unscrupulous purposes; i.e. to scam those who aren't performers of the Way.
* '''Reconstructed''': The "Way" or the "Arts" evolves as it gives the touch of magic to things that people associate with it.
May The Wiki Magic gives you The Guidance to return to CapitalLettersAreMagic.
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???
%%* '''Played For Laughs''': ???
%%* '''Played For Drama''': ???