'''Basic Trope''': The male villain has blond hair and is the only blond male in the story
* '''Straight''': Alice and Charlie are the heroes. Bob is the villain. Bob is blond while Charlie is brunet
** Bob is shown to regularly bleach his hair blond, as well as looking up to several other blond male villains.
** Bob is just abrasive, but not evil.
** Bob's hair is merely dirty blond.
** Bob is not a natural blond.
* '''Justified''': Bob used to be a nice guy, but was bullied and tormented due to his hair colour, being called "goldilocks" and having offensive blond jokes hurled at him. Thus, he became an asshole
* '''Inverted''': Bob is the hero and Charlie is the villain, but their hair colours remain the same
* '''Subverted''': Bob is thought to be the villain of the story, but then is revealed to be a good guy after all
* '''Double Subverted''': ...it turns out that Bob was just pretending to be a nice guy to get close to Alice
* '''Parodied''': Bob starts out as a nice guy with brown hair, but has a FaceHeelTurn immediately after getting his hair bleached blond.
* '''Zig Zagged''': Bob goes through the HeelFaceRevolvingDoor throughout the story so that nobody's sure what side he's on. In the end, he does the wrong thing for the right reasons
** Bob is a nice guy in the story
** There are no blond guys in the story.
** There are a mix of good and evil blond guys in the story.
** The producers are casting two different actors for the part of Bob, one is brunet and the other is blond. They cast the blond actor because the actor playing Charlie is brunet and they want to contrast them in appearance
** They cast the brunet actor and have him bleach his hair for the same reason
* '''Lampshaded''': There's a situation where Alice is pointing a gun at Bob and Charlie, not sure who is the killer, and shoots Charlie. Bob grabs the gun and shoots Alice before saying "You'd think my hair would have given her a clue."
* '''Invoked''': A cop has lined up a group of male murder suspects that include Bob, who is still the only blond
* '''Exploited''': The cop interviews Bob first because he's blond and therefore the most likely to be the killer
* '''Defied''': The cop has the suspects shave their heads completely bald before she sees them so she can't discriminate
* '''Discussed''': The cop and Alice are talking about whether the killer is Bob or Charlie and they say "Well, Bob ''is'' the blond."
* '''Conversed''': Alice watches a horror movie where the killer could either be the blond or the brunet guy and two girls are discussing the matter. The girls suspect the blond guy because he's blond
** Bob is a natural brunet and is a killer. He faked his own death and bleached his hair to change his appearance. Naturally, he is exposed and is still a killer.
** Alice is trying to disprove the stereotype that all blond guys are evil, so she has been dating various blond men prior to the story's start where she meets Bob. However, Alice has only been going after blond guys that seem like jerks in the hopes that she can prove they're nice on the inside.
* '''Played For Laughs''': A running gag on the show is that all of Alice's jerk boyfriends have been blond. She goes to a speed dating night and dismisses all the blond men that sit with her, stating "I'm nipping this one in the bud." Each blond she dismisses displays some nasty tendency to show that she's right
* '''Played For Drama''': Bob is constantly judged by his appearance and people immediately assume he's a douche because he's blond. This goes on for quite some time and he eventually pours tar over his head and goes out into the street yelling "Do you think I'm evil now!"
Back to BlondGuysAreEvil, ya evil blond!
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Reconstructed''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???