'''Basic Trope''': An Asian woman is portrayed as being incredibly stupid.
* '''Straight''': So-Man is cute and bubbly Asian [[TheDitz Ditz]].
* '''Exaggerated''': So-Man is almost as intelligent as an oyster.
* '''Downplayed''': So-Man is a GeniusDitz.
** So-Man was raised in a highly traditionalist family who strongly believes women's place is [[StayInTheKitchen the kitchen]], so she doesn't need to go to school or learn anything other than domestic chores and pampering herself.
** So-Man ''did'' go to school but is naturally not very bright so she rapidly dropped out to become a beautician or a manicurist.
** So-Man is smarter than anyone on the show and doesn't take kindly to being associated with the stereotype.
* '''Gender Inverted''': Chung is a TallDarkAndHandsome Asian guy whose attractiveness is matched by his stupidity.
* '''Subverted''': [[ObfuscatingStupidity So-Man only ''acts'' stupid.]] She's actually much more intelligent than what she lets on...
* '''Double Subverted''': ... but it turns out her smarts are still lower than anybody else on the show.
* '''Parodied''': ???
* '''Zig Zagged''': ???
* '''Averted''': Asian women of the show aren't presented as smarter or stupider than anybody else.
* '''Enforced''': "[[MightyWhiteyAndMellowYellow White men love Asian women]] and male viewers usually prefer [[BrainlessBeauty women who are beautiful and stupid]]. Let's make So-Man a complete airhead. [[DumbIsGood She will be loved by everybody]]."
** "So-Man, honey, you should really just stay here and smile. That's what you do best."
** "I guess it's proof not all Asians are smart," said [[PoliticallyIncorrectVillain Roy the Racist]]
* '''Invoked''':"We don't need So-Man to be intelligent. She's just here to be MsFanservice so..."
* '''Exploited''': ???
* '''Defied''': "Don't speak funny to me! Just because I'm an Asian girl doesn't mean I'm stupid!"
* '''Discussed''': "Yeah So-Man's hot. That's pretty much all there is to say about her."
* '''Conversed''': "Why must Asian girls be so stupid on TV?"
* '''Deconstructed''': So-Man believes that her beauty is all she needs and usually doesn't give much thought to anything else. She meets Bob, a pimp, who has long understood how profitable beautiful stupid women are. He easily seduces her and she ends up selling her charms to survive and avoid getting beaten up by Bob.
* '''Reconstructed''': Bob still beats her for her clumsiness, leading So-Man to regret her decision.
* '''Played For Drama''': So-Man is intellectually challenged but, since people already expect her to be stupid, nobody spots her mental condition until late in the story.
Back to AsianAirhead, tee-hee!!
%% Optional items, added after Conversed, at your discretion:
%%* '''Implied''': ???
%%* '''Plotted A Good Waste''': ???
%%* '''Played For Laughs''': ???