* Rare ''commercial'' version: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASrnHSNwqMw A famous Rayban commercial]] suggested that ''seeing'' direct sunlight was what harmed vampires. It showed a group of them gathered on a seawall, watching the sun rise over the ocean; it's only when one fails to put on his shades (and suffers the consequences) that we find out what they are. Maybe it wasn't the seeing of sunlight. Maybe the glasses were just ''that good.''
* Reactolite did the same in England. Count Dracula no longer dies when people throw open the curtains, as he wears Reactolite Rapides.
* A 2012 commercial for Audi had the attendees of a vampire party wiped out by the car's incredibly bright headlights. One of the victims is [[TooDumbToLive the driver.]]
* "I like to eat the peanut butter... ''[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtk-8iggQak first]]''."
* A [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhlApioLO1A 1994 Energizer commercial]] featured Dracula going after the Energizer Bunny's battery...and locking himself out of his own castle. Just as he gets the key out from under the mat, the sun comes up. "[[OhCrap Oh,]] ''[[OhCrap great.]]''" *POOF*
* A 2013 Nutri-Grain Fruit Crunch bar commercial features a family of vampires who suddenly love mornings because of said product. They have pale, white skin and Transylvanian accents and wear completely black clothing. They also seem to lack reflections.
* One Geico commercial shows a very, ''very'' excited Count Dracula working a blood drive--complete with pale skin, Romanian formal garb, and visible fangs. Otherwise he appears to be unfazed being out in the daytime or under fluorescent lights.