Go back to the main page [[NoodleIncident here]]. Sorry about the spaghetti fireworks, by the way.
* An AT&T commercial has a mother and her two kids at a mall to find a gift. The mother tells her daughter that "we don't want the petting zoo all over again", to which the daughter replies "I can't make any promises".
* GEICO commercials:
** Cleverly used in the "Does a ten-pound bag of flour make a really big biscuit?" ad. Note that the boy's mother looks like she's about to say something, then just sighs and walks away. Apparently, this isn't the first time he's done something like that.
** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id28TaG3mu4 "The Geckos's Las Vegas morning"]] shows the aftermath of an obviously ''eventful'' night involving a shrimp cocktail platter, a kangaroo wearing a feather boa, and Richard Simmons. Also, if you watch closely you can see that the gecko is wearing what appears to be an engagement ring.
* Allstate's Mayhem [[http://www.facebook.com/mayhemhere/posts/251169491595050 posted on Facebook]] that the best car accidents involve bubble bath.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzetIySG_L0&feature=relmfu The]] [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0rbyDAQWJY commercials]] for ''Bing & Decide'' play with this. While some don't qualify, others certainly do.
* A series of [[http://www.abovetheinfluence.com Above The Influence]] Public Service Announcements show a much darker variation of this trope. They take the form of teenagers talking on their cell phones the morning after a party where they got so drunk and/or high they can't remember anything. One features a girl receiving a photo of herself doing something (presumably) embarrassing and raunchy, and then finding out the photo's been sent to the entire school. Another features a boy talking to a friend, and finding out that something bad has happened to a female friend (possibly the sister of the person he's talking to?) that he abandoned at the party. The viewer is never told or shown details; it's left to the imagination just what happened the night before.
* The new StateFarm commercials where a guy crashed his car in pretty much impossible ways, such as backing up into a pole or through the side of a concrete building. We are never told how he did it, but according to the Agent he does this quite often.
* New TacoBell commercial features a guy coming home after a night out, unloading a bunch of random stuff from his pockets (concert ticket stub, broken sunglasses, dice with Chinese characters on it, etc.), leaving one to speculate just where's been all night, and how it all got started with a packet of Taco Bell hot sauce...
* A Time Warner Cable commercial features a family meeting in which the son mentions an unexplained "muffin incident." "That was an accident," the father replies.
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LQpRQh2KSQ Quizno's commercial]] features Scott, a Quizno's employee, talking with an oven. The oven asks if Scott can do something for him. Scott says, "Not doing that again. That burned." The oven replies with "We both enjoyed that."