* The title character of ''Animation/KuangKuang'' is very frequently on the receiving end of these from one or more of his teachers, bleeding all over the floor as they stamp on his head.
[[folder: Fairy Tales]]
* In "Literature/TheBlueMountains", the hero must suffer a NoHoldsBarredBeatdown for three nights to free the heroine.
* Also in ''[[http://www.surlalunefairytales.com/authors/asbjornsenmoe/threeprincesseswhiteland.html The Three Princesses of Whiteland]]''.
* ''Pinball/TheSopranos'' has The Shakedown, which features two enforcers repeatedly kicking a victim on the ground.
[[folder: Tabletop Games]]
* In the ''TabletopGame/HongKongActionTheatre'' supplement ''To Live and Die in HK'', one of the Signature Moves that a character can have is "Heroic Comeback." In addition to being used for HeroicSecondWind moments during climactic fights, it can also be used after the character has been on the receiving end of one of these in an earlier scene, with the + 5 bonus to hit the guy who kicked his ass for the rest of the movie being used for some much deserved payback.