* "[[http://wiki.rpg.net/index.php/File:MPost3290-578b6e1115%2Ejpg Space Pirates vs Robot Ninja on Dinosaur Planet]]: Genre Mash. * Disclaimer: GM is not responsible for Exploding Dinosaurs, Missile Monkeys, Mecha Ninja, or any combination of missile, ninja, monkey, exploding, mecha or dinosaur."
* ''Ride/TheHauntedMansion'' in Disneyland has ghosts of a few interesting things, such as the ever-popular PirateGhosts, but what really takes the cake is the ghost of an arsonist werewolf. In a PhantomZonePicture.
** Also, [[http://wiki.rpg.net/index.php/File:MPost3834-3d54fac2db_o%2Ejpg Cthulhu of the 7th sea / Call of Davy Jones]].
* (:) - the operator to pack a value in a list in the [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haskell_%28programming_language%29 Haskell programming language]], often called the Robot Ninja Monkey Operator.
* [[http://www.alexjetter3d.com/#_gallery Second one down on the left is a cyborg pirate ninja Jesus.]]
* [[http://www.boingboing.net/2010/03/04/the-physics-behind-f.html Video and infographic]] demonstrating how a giant shark can attack a 747.
* [[http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2009/02/come-to-dark-side-we-have-cake.html Darth Vader baby shower cake]]
* [[FanFic/ThirtyHs Vampire cavemen on Mars.]]
* A fly inside a spider inside a bird inside a cat inside a dog inside a goat inside a cow inside a horse inside the corpse of an old woman.
** I don't know why she swallowed that fly...
** Perhaps she'll die.
* [[http://sharpwriter.deviantart.com/art/Abe-Lincoln-Riding-a-Grizzly-187840497 Abraham Lincoln, enforcing the Emancipation Proclamation with an automatic rifle while riding a grizzly bear]].
* Go to any online Halloween costume idea generator. Pretty much any suggestion you're given will be an example of this trope.