* [[BrokenMasquerade Woody and Buzz revolting against Sid.]]
** While the Woody doing [[ExorcistHead 360-degree head turn]] might have been creepy, it was cool when he completely broke his own rule of being inanimate around humans and being nice to children JUST to scare Sid.
--->'''Woody''': ''(through speaker)'' We toys can see ''(head rotates 360°)'' ''eeeeeveryyyyythiiiiing''... ''(actually speaking)'' So play '''nice'''.
--->'''Sid''': ''(runs like hell while screaming his head off)''
** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1gnWBJnCXY An alternate version of the above-mentioned scene]] makes it a thousand times worse where the toys ''come out of the ground, NightOfTheLivingDead style.'' And it has some instances of MoodWhiplash and GettingCrapPastTheRadar, first starting off as a CrowningMomentOfFunny, then switching to scares, and then back to CMOF.
** Anything involving Sid.
--->'''Sid''': Let's go home and... ''[[DeadlyEuphemism play]]''. Heh heh heh heh heh.....
** Lots of Sid's toys are pretty freaky, particularly the [[UncannyValley doll-head-on-an-Erector-set]] [[http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/hotrods4ben/mutanttoys.png and the dismembered army men]].
** This moment:
-->'''Alien:''' Nirvana is coming. The mystic portal awaits.
-->'''Woody:''' Would you be quiet?! [[ComicallyMissingThePoint You guys don't get it, do you?]] Once we go into Sid's house, [[DeathTrap we won't be coming out.]]
* Sid's mouth though a magnifying glass while he "interrogates" Woody.
-->"Where are your rebel friends now?"
* Sid himself. The way he acts is the telltale sign of a sociopath in the making.
* There's a Japanese doll of Woody that comes with [[http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/163/290/Revoltech-Woody-CGB-003_1274873453.jpg?1313537829 two faces]] you can put onto it. The second face (probably taken from a brief frame of Woody laughing at Buzz in the first film) is... [[NightmareFace unsettling.]] It's also become the basis of a rather twisted meme. "You're my favorite deputy" indeed.
* Technically, this comes from the Buzz Lightyear of Star Command spinoff, but it's ''Toy Story'' related, so it counts. In the pilot movie, the Pizza Planet Aliens are revealed to be united under a single Unimind. Zurg manages to steal it, corrupt it, and use it to spread his influence throughout the galaxy. This is done by giving the creatures affected his voice, his red eyes, and his personality. The sight of Star Command under the influence of Zurg is quite terrifying.
* Everything about [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr8SXxnOMyE this commercial]] for the ''VideoGame/ToyStory'' video game. Specifically, the fact that it takes place at night in a dark alley, the music, and the fact that the teenage boy's head ends up on Babyface's body.